Saturday, December 25, 2021

Books I Wish I had read this year

 MERRY CHRISTMAS

Today I am participating in the Top 10 of 2021 hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads. Today's topic is books I wish I had made time to read in 2021. While I did read a ton of books this year (246 so far) there were still quite a few that I wish I had gotten around to. All of these I either checked out of the library and didn't actually get to them or I heard so much about them that I kept saying I was going to read them!

 
 
#top10of2k21
Here are the upcoming topics! If you would like to participate, just click on the banner to be taken to the hosts page! Merry Christmas!
 
                               #top10of2k21 topics


11 comments:

  1. I have a long list of books I meant to read this year, too. Here's hoping we get to them next year. Have a very Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, Yeah, my list is long too. I have ALREADY planned some of these into the challenges I am doing in 2022, LOL, so I PLAN to read them...hopefully it works out :)

      Delete
  2. These all look pretty good!

    Merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had read A Man Called Ove. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, it is on my list to read for 2022. Hopefully I will enjoy it as much as I think I will ;)

      Delete
  4. Basically I meant to read my whole TBR this year, lol, but since it's over 2,500 books we know that did not happen. Hope you get to these quickly in 2022!

    https://allthebookblognamesaretaken.blogspot.com/2021/12/top10of2k21-post-1-books-i-wish-id-made.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I get that!! Everytime I clear a book off the list, I add more too it...it's never ending!

      Delete
    2. YES!! I have grown a lot more selective about what I add to my TBR now, otherwise it will pretty much be a lost cause. Especially when it comes to topics I know so much about, like the Middle Ages and such.

      Delete
  5. Mr. HOA looks right up my alley! I'll have to check that out. And I loved The Book Thief! Hope you get to it this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I bought Mr. HOA in February with the intent to read it immediately, sigh. I really a looking forward to it, LOL, building it up in my head, I guess. I do plan to read The Book Thief, I have written it down, so it *should* happen!

      Delete