Monday, January 31, 2022

It's Monday! What are you reading? #4 '22

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are planning to read over the week. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and add to your TBR pile! This meme is hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date. I finished 6 books this week but don't have time to do all the updates but if you are interested all reviews are on my blog 😀

Currently Reading:

 
Current Nonfiction Reads:
  
Listening to:

I also stacked my shelves again this week and you can read that post here

I also finished my SECOND 5-star book this weekend, you can read that review here.

So, what have you been reading lately? And what's coming up on your radar? If you would like to join the fun click on the link below 😀

12 comments:

  1. Great Reading week with 6 books! I am moving slow this month, hoping for a better February !

    Here is my link :
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2022/01/it-is-monday-what-are-you-reading_31.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tee, listening to audio books has helped some.

      Delete
  2. You had a great week. To Write a Wrong looks really good to me. I'll have to watch for your review. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. I enjoyed the first book in the series "To Steal a Heart," and I am enjoying it as well. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I just started reading The Vanishing Half. I can not read more than one book at a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't use to be able to and I prefer to read one at at time, but I am always in one fiction and one non-fiction (I read them at different times of the day). However, as long as my audio book is not really similar to my fiction book I am okay, otherwise I get them mixed up! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Life Flight looks really good. I have recently stepped up my audiobook listening lately and it makes such a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will finally finish Life Flight today, life has been crazy the last few days, but I can't wait to see how it ends! I love listening to audio books :)

      Delete
  5. Life flight was good and I'm planning to read To Write a Wrong in Feb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to finishing Life Flight today! I can't wait to see how it ends! I will be reading the third Jen Turano book this month :)

      Delete