Saturday, March 26, 2022

Stacking the Shelves #16, Sunday Post #13, Sunday Salon #8

Hey bookish friends! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Today I am in Ohio visiting my daughter at college. It is cooooold and there is a little snow on my car! We are going to do a few things together, and while she is doing homework/sleeping I am going to read and blog. Tomorrow she has a concert tour and I am looking forward to watching her choir perform and seeing her sing a solo 😀 Monday I will head back home. What are your plans for the weekend?

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley:

For review from Revell:


Invited to launch team by Waterbrook & Maulnomah:

Library:

No new books.

Kindle Freebies:

Received in the mail for review:


I added 6 books to my Goodreads shelf this week (much better than previous weeks)!!!!

I finished 6 books this week and still need to post 3 of the reviews.

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.
 
What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 

32 comments:

  1. How nice! Enjoy your visit with your daughter! Happy reading this week. That's a pretty cover on What Remains True. (I deleted my previous comment because there was typo lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting the kid at college is a great way to spend a weekend! I hope your daughter's choir performance is stellar!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are having a fantastic time with your daughter. How wonderful to be able to have a visit with her.

    I will be eager to hear what you say about Apartment Kitchen Gardening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I am having a good time. I have been feeding her well and taking care of her :)

      Delete
  4. We are having very cold weather this weekend as well. I will also be eager to hear what you think of Apartment Kitchen Gardening.

    Hope you weekend is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy Ohio and visiting your daughter! I'm sure you're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harvee, it is snowy and cold, but I have enjoyed the time with her :)

      Delete
  6. I hope you enjoy visiting your daughter in Ohio! Nice book haul. I like Irene Hannon, I've read a few books of hers in the past. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your visit with your daughter was enjoyable! I chuckled when you said you will read and blog when she sleeps, because don't college kids love to sleep when it's not time for class?

    The cover of Sea Glass Cottage looks peaceful to me. I can't wait for walks on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mia, I am an early bird and she is not. She loves to sleep even if it is time for class, lol, although she rarely skips. I hope to get to the beach this summer so I can go on walks too!

      Delete
  8. Aw that sounds like a great time visiting your daughter. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I definitely want the book Apartment Kitchen Gardening. I'm not n an apartment but I'd love to have some plants inside and be successful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, I am looking forward to reading it and seeing what it's about.

      Delete
  10. Enjoy your new books and your time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun that you get to spend time with your daughter in college! I hope she enjoys her concerts and that it goes well.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like the Gardening book. My mom had 10 green thumbs, I don't have any.

    Enjoy your time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, LOL, I understand that completely. Have a great week!

      Delete
  13. Visiting your daughter and getting some reading and blogging done - sounds fabulous!

    Only 6 books added?? Are you feeling okay?? Just joking! Proud of you. Read one, add 5. That's about my philosophy .

    Have a good week Cindy and safe travels!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elza, it was a busy week so I didn't have time to research all the books, LOL. I really am trying not to add a bunch more books...but you know how it goes :)

      Delete
  14. It sounds like a great weekend. I'm happy doing the usual things - reading, planning, cooking, walking Lulu. After some freezing nights, I should be able to plant the garden cold crops this week.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for being able to plan this week! It is so cold and snowy here, it will be weird going back home and it being much warmer, LOL.

      Delete
  15. Would it be that we could visit the location on the cover of What Remains True? 😊
    How lovely to visit your daughter! All That It Takes made it to my TBR. That cover is also beautiful and the the synopsis on Goodreads convinced me to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it would be nice to visit that location! I am so glad you are going to give All That it Takes a try :) Have a great week!

      Delete
  16. It is unseasonably warm here in Washington State. We had a walk today without coats. My Sunday Salon

    ReplyDelete