Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday-To Win a Prince

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Typically they are books that have not been released yet. This week I am sharing To Win a Prince by Toni Shiloh. It comes out September 13, 2022. I loved the first book, In Search of a Prince more than I thought I would, so I can't wait to see what happens in this one 😀.

About the book (Goodreads):

As a fashion aficionado and best friend of the queen of the African island country Oloro Ilé, Iris Blakely dreams of using her talent to start a business to help citizens in impoverished areas. But when she discovers that Ekon Diallo will be her business consultant, the battle between her desires and reality begins.

Ekon Diallo has lost everything: his princely title, his material possessions, his friends, and the respect of his countrymen. To pay for his actions against Oloro Ilé, he's forced to assist the charismatic Iris Blakely--but he can't allow his heart to distract him from regaining his status.

As Iris strives to get her business off the ground while keeping her heart intact, will her dreams of happily ever after survive the challenges she faces?

   What book are you eagerly anticipating? If you would like to join in the Can't wait Wednesday fun just click on the image below to be taken to today's post. Happy reading!


16 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a fun read! I love the cover too! Thanks for sharing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really enjoyable read - I hope you enjoy it:)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any books by Toni Shiloh. I may need to read this one (and the first one, too). Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, the first one was really good so I have high hopes for this one!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read this author but the book sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover is so pretty, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, I loved the first book (it has a fabulous cover as well), so I am really looking forward to this one!

      Delete
  6. I'm so excited for this one too. I'm planning on reading my ARC of it really soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, I am still waiting on my ARC to get here! I am excited for it too!!!

      Delete
  7. I still need to read something by Toni Shiloh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarita, yes, you do!!! I have only read one of hers, this will be my second, but I need to look into her other books.

      Delete
  8. I keep hearing great things about this series by Toni. And I do love a good royal romance! Hope you enjoy this anticipated read, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete