Monday, October 24, 2022

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Book Tag

I came across this Book Tag watching Oceana over at GottaReadEmAll channel on YouTube. She is a book tuber I have recently started following and I love her videos! She is so real and authentic. Anyway, I thought this was a fun prompt so I decided to do it here!

Here are the prompts: 

5 Latest 5-star reads or 5 Books I Love 

4 Auto-buy Authors 

I am not an auto-buy person because finances don't allow it, so I am going to say 4 auto-read authors:

C. C. Warrens

Jen Turano 

Pepper Basham

Emma St. Clair

3 Genres I'm Loving 

Romantic Comedy

Historical Fiction 

Suspense

2 Places I Love to Read 

My couch

My bed

1 Book I Promise to Read Soon


 What about you? What's a recent 5-star book for you? Or an auto-buy author? I would love to hear your answers. If you decide to do the tag drop your link below 😀

18 comments:

  1. Oh I like this. I am not much of a buyer, I swap and go to used book sales and the library. Sofa and bed are my top reading places as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hena. I get a lot of my books at used book sales, free libraries, or just borrowing from my library :)

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful tag. I will try to copy it soon. Thanks a lot, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Your Life Back looks like a nice read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cindy! Mine is here https://apudiem.com/2022/10/24/5-4-3-2-1-book-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not an auto buy person any more, although I used to be. But I just can't afford to buy as many books as I used, and I don't have the shelf space for them either. And my most recent 5-star read was The Bookish Life of Nina Hill. Very fun post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lark! I will look into The Bookish Life :)

      Delete
  6. I like your term Auto-read better than auto buy. My most recent 5 star read was It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't read a lot of romantic comedy or historical fiction, but after watching Bridgerton I'm getting the urge to explore a period romance. My auto-buy authors are Laini Taylor, Maggie Stiefvater and Neil Gaiman. I love their fantasy books and have never been disappointed yet. Although, like you, I usually don't buy them but put them on my birthday or Christmas wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anstice, it's so much better when we get them as gifts, isn't it?!

      Delete
  8. Cindy - what a fun Tag - I played and it will post on Tuesday morning. I'll try to remember to come back here and put a link.
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete