Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-A Spring Bouquet of Roses

 Happy Valentine's Day, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is favorite heroines. This kind of topic is not easy for me as I don't remember them very well unless I have made a note of them. So, I am going to go a different direction. We are approaching spring and I love roses 🌹 so I am going to highlight ten books on my TBR that has "rose" in the title. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Ten Rose Titles from my TBR:

I had completely forgotten about some of these 😂. 

Have you read any of these? What is your topic for this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.  

30 comments:

  1. I like your change with this week's TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am looking forward to spring!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-character-traits-for-heroines/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun change of topic! I don't think I've seen anyone do "rose" before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy reading my friend. Hope all is well. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many 'rose' novels! Who knew? Fun twist on this week's TTT. I like the look of The Winter Rose and Tending Roses. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely topic! I loved Tending Roses by Lisa Wingate! I need to get to the other books in the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gretchen. Tending Roses is on my list to read this year :)

      Delete
  7. I like your take on this weeks topic, pretty covers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same way! My aging memory has a tough time with these kinds of prompts :) I love that you did books with "rose" in the title. A perfect prompt for Spring.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely topic twist today. Nice choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea, Cindy. I doubt I would find that many books with the name Rose although I can think of a few. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not heard of any of these books before amazing all with Rose in the title :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of this topic. :) I hear Ashley's book are fabulous reads, so at some point I need to give the first book in this series a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, Ashley's books ARE fabulous and I don't know why I haven't read this one yet...sigh.

      Delete