Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-Weddings

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is pick a genre and build around it. We won't talk about how tired my brain is or how hard this was for me 😂 I had recently said I love books with wedding dresses on it and it surprised someone, so this week I decided to prove that comment and build my list around weddings! I have other books with "bride" in the title, but I specifically went with covers that represented something to do with weddings. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

All things wedding, sorry, not sorry that it is more than 10! I own all of these in Kindle format:

 

Do you have a favorite cover? Obviously I need to start reading books from my Kindle!

Have you read any of these? What is your topic for this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.  

27 comments:

  1. I have not read any of these! This is a fun topic for spring. I think my favorite cover is Throne of Grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gretchen, that is one of my favorites too! It's also a book I *meant* to read last year, LOL!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these. I'm not sure I've read a book with a wedding on the cover. The covers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kami. I read one last month with a wedding dress on the cover ;)

      Delete
  3. I probably could have found a few books with weddings in the story but I doubt I would have found that many great covers. I love wedding pictures though I usually go for those of people I know. LOL

    My TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see you put together a list like this! I also started a post about book with wedding dress covers. Now I just have to see what books I own with pretty wedding gowns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I had no idea so many books had wedding related images on the cover!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/02/28/top-ten-tuesday-409/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg, LOL!

      Delete
  6. i love your fun take on this topic :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun topic! I love a good wedding book/cover! Nora Roberts and Lauren Layne have some great ones. Nice choices here too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! I never knew there were so many books with brides on the cover. I love the cover of The Matchmaker Brider, and the title of The Movie Star's Make-Believe Marriage. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun topic! These covers are really pretty! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your topic this week. These covers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't seen a book with a wedding cover, they seem interesting and fun.

    Bernie,
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog, thanks for stopping by :) I do love a beautiful cover!

      Delete
  12. What a fun topic choice! These are all new to me, but I'm loving the covers.

    ReplyDelete