Wednesday, March 1, 2023

February Reading Wrap Up

While February is a short month, it felt long this time with all the sickness we had in our house. However, it was a good reading month.

I finished 18 books and DNF 1 in February. Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

4⭐⭐⭐⭐  

3⭐⭐⭐

Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 40/150

Literary Escapes (States 2022): 47/50 

2023 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 2/12 

Christian Romance Reading Challenge 2023: 2/12

Bookish Books Book Challenge 2023: 3

Backlist Twenty-Three in 2023: 4/23

Books added to my TBR this month from visiting other bloggers:

Gretchen @ Clearwater Daybrook

Nicole @TheChristianFictionGirl

Kami @Kami's Library Thoughts

Nicole @TheChristianFictionGirl

Carrie @Reading Is My Superpower

Gretchen @Clearwater Daybreak

Suzie @Remembrancy

Susan @SusanLovesBooks

 Let's chat!!

Did you have a good reading month? Did we read any of the same books? How are you doing with your challenges?  

12 comments:

  1. February felt very long to me for some reason, and I wasn't even sick. And you did read a lot of good books. I want to check out those Emma St. Clair books for sure. I read 15 books myself last month, two of which fit Susan's Bookish Books challenge. So a pretty good reading month overall. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, I read two (just realized 3!!) that fit Susan's challenge too!!! Yes, I love Emma's books and just bought her newest one, Royal (gone) Rogue!!

      Delete
  2. Nice reading month! Do you read more or less when you are sick? I tend to read less. It is hard for me to concentrate. I hope you enjoy the Anne of Green Gables graphic novel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kami, it depends on the sickness. With the stomach bug I was SO sick and slept the better part of 35 hours, I wasn't reading at all. I hope to grab a copy of Anne of Green Gables at the library!

      Delete
  3. You had a great reading month! Even though we didn't have illness in our house, February felt long too. I think it is because I couldn't get outside for walks like I normally do because of the ice. I am really liking Courtney Walsh - I need to check out The Happy Life of Isadora Bentley. I love the Books added to your TBR by other bloggers! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gretchen, I stole the idea from Terrie's Bookshelves, she does it on her weekly wrap-up, I decided to do it on my monthly wrap-up. I am ready to be able to walk outside as well! Still not quite ready for summer, but ready to be outside.

      Delete
  4. You had a terrific month of reading, Cindy. We didn't have sickness in our house, but we had a LOT of snow, so that helped with my reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a successful reading month for you. Glad you enjoyed so many stories!

    ReplyDelete