Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-Book Covers with colors from the US Flag

Happy Independence Day to those in the USA!!! Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Book Covers In the Colors of My Country’s Flag (It’s the 4th of July in the USA today, so tell us what country you live in and share book covers that match the colors of your country’s flag!) I am going to tweak it slightly and do Ten Books I am planning to read before the end of the year that have colors of my country's flag. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Ten books that have the colors of the US Flag that I plan to read this year:

What did you do this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below. 

28 comments:

  1. Seconds to Live is a great addition to this list (and a cover that did impress me for its market) and Susie's is also really striking and seems fitting for the story, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, Yes, I got Susie's in the mail yesterday, totally perfect timing :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of Pepper Basham's books. I need to remedy that! I love The Summer House cover. If that porch were somewhere not as hot as where I live, it would be a great spot to sit and read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, Oh my goodness, yes you do!! I LOVE her books!!!!

      Delete
  3. That is a good and useful tweak on the days prompt. I used only books I've read. I think yours is very useful, too...books you hope to read this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne-yes, hope/need to read this year, LOL! A couple of these are ARCs so I know I will get them done!

      Delete
  4. I hope you like all of them!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great red, white and blue cover choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great covers, especially the Hunt, Denton, Chapman, and Mehl books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Cindy! Clever twist and they all seem like worth reading books. I hope you get to read and love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elza, I am trying to keep them at the forefront of my mind so I remember to read them, LOL! I hope you are having a great day!

      Delete
  8. You found some great red, white and blue covers this week. I went with more patriotic/nonfiction reads. Happy Independence Day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, I never think of nonfiction for the prompts...maybe I should!

      Delete
  9. Land of Silence is one of the best books I've ever read. Great list today! Happy 4th of July, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Nicole, I am so glad to hear that! It is one I have been putting off...

      Delete
  10. Oooh! Nice twist on this week's topic! Great picks!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's wonderful that you were able to find all of these books that you hope to read this year with the American flag colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I am sure I could have found more, LOL! Just trying to keep the goals realistic!

      Delete
  12. Awesome list! I think I have that Chapman book here. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl! I think I plan to read Vanetta Chapman's book in November.

      Delete
  13. Love these. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete