Wednesday, July 5, 2023

June Reading Wrap Up 2023

June was quite an insane month. Once again, I read less books than my average.

I finished 13 books in June (which is the lowest I can remember-ever). Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

3⭐⭐⭐

 

Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 115/150

Literary Escapes (States 2022): 47/50 

2023 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 6/12 

Christian Romance Reading Challenge 2023: 6/12

Bookish Books Book Challenge 2023: 8

Backlist Twenty-Three in 2023: 12/23

If you have ever wondered why my number read does not match up with the number on the page, it is because if I give a book 2 stars or DNF it, I will not put it on this page. How was your reading in June? Did we read any of the same books? How are your challenges going?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books, though I have The Pocket Pair and Twice Sold Tales on my TBR list. Here's hoping July brings you even more 5-star reads. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lark! I appreciate you stopping by and visiting so frequently!!

      Delete
  2. In a month where the lowest star rating is three stars it seems like you have a pretty great reading month. :) Yay for that despite the insane-ness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I don't put anything lower than 3-stars on my blog ;) But, it was a good reading month.

      Delete