Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-Let's Party!

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is atmospheric books. I regret that I am not feeling that topic at all, too much brain power that I don't currently have. So, tomorrow is my daughter's 21st birthday, so I am going to go with party themed covers/titles. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Ten-ish books that represent party/sweets: 

 
 
 
 
 
 
A recent picture of me and my daughter.

I wanted to go with balloons on the cover as well, but I didn't feel like looking through all the books on my Goodreads pages 😂. I am not feeling well and was just trying to do something easy! What would you add to this list?!

I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below. 

20 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your daughter!

    These book covers are making me crave cake. Yum. :)

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your daughter! What a fun milestone and a great book list to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love cake? This list is great and I found a couple of new books from it.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post: https://storiedconversation.com/top-ten-tuesday-atmospheric-books/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I read sweet books. I'm sure I could go back ten years and still not find this many on this topic. -Anne@HeadFullofBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, LOL! I have not read all of these, but they are either on my TBR or have been read...and I could have done more!

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday to your daughter! I absolutely love that parties and sweets go hand in hand on your list (because they do belong together indeed) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not cake, but I'm looking forward to The Divine Proverb of Streusel by Sara Brunsvold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, yes!! That one would fit on this list too ;) I LOVED her first book and can't wait to see what this one has in store for us!

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday to her! What a great milestone birthday. I've got one more to hit it before I'm done. It's 20 for her this year.

    You did such a great job with this topic. All the covers look so fun. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, my son has a few more years to hit it, he hit 18 this year.

      Delete
  8. How fun! This list is making me crave birthday cake/cupcakes. Yum :)

    Happy birthday to your daughter and happy TTT to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes it does take a lot of brain power to come up with these top ten lists, which is why I rarely participate anymore. I love the version you did. A Sprinkle in Time is on my TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meezan, I for sure prefer the easier ones, LOL!

      Delete
  10. So fun! I think I did some type of "party" cover a while back too. I hope your daughter had THE best birthday and yay for it being her 21st. :) Thanks so much for visiting my website the past week.

    ReplyDelete