Saturday, February 17, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #109, Sunday Post #106, Sunday Salon #100

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? I ended up with Monday and Tuesday off, but it still felt like a long week. I have spent the day working and I still need to work, but I am wiped out. So, I took a break to finish this post.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library: None

Kindle Freebies: None

Book Mail: None

Bought: I had some credits expiring so I bought these Kindle books

 

Other updates:

I finished 4 books this week and just realized I never wrote the review for one of them. I feel like I am having a hard time keeping up with everything.

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: The Cost of Control by Sharon Hodde Miller

Book Review: Counter Attack by Patricia Bradley

Top Ten Tuesday: In the Mood for Love

Book Review: Valentine Bride by Shanna Hatfield

Book Review: Fatal Witness by Patricia Bradley

Book Review: The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

23 comments:

  1. Everybody this week seems worried about catching up with something. I say don’t sweat it, just start fresh. Have a good week.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mae, it's great advice. Thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  2. I think Mae is right! Have a wonderful weekend Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kaci Lane books look super fun! Enjoy your reads, and rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping up with reviews seems never-ending sometimes! But you've got this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get it! Sometimes it's hard for me to move on to the next book if the previous books haven't been reviewed, but I'm trying to be more chill about it, and I figure, as long as the books are mentioned somewhere with a line or two about what I thought, that's record enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read Kaci Lane's books. They look so good and fun. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne, I think they are so fun!! Have a good week!

      Delete
  7. I'm so horrendously behind with my reading arcs - but Life happens and I've decided to do the best I can and not get too wound up if I haven't left an adequate record of my thoughts. At the end of the day, this is my hobby and my retreat when the rest of the world isn't playing nice. So I get to make the rules. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great philosophy as well. I currently have NO ARCs on the horizon and I am fine with it :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, Sarah, I think I need to write this quote down and save it when I feel like I'm behind (like right now, since I've been gone all weekend!)

      Delete
    3. Deb, we could all take notes, right?!

      Delete
  8. I totally understand trying to stay caught up. Every time I think I am, I find that I still have a couple more reviews to write. Nice reading your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to visit blogs and see what everyone else is doing. I think I like it more than writing my own posts. I remember what it was like sometimes before I retired; I often felt like I was behind and I just paid a perfunctory visit to a blog or two. For me, to just jump around and visit others without carefully reading their posts---not a happy feeling. I'm glad I can take time now to read posts and take a look at their reviews and links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I agree. I love blog hopping and seeing what everyone is reading, which in turns grows my TBR pile :) But, if I don't feel like I have time to visit other blogs, then I won't post a meme like this. I don't feel like it's fair to expect or want people to visit my blog, then not have the time to visit theirs.

      Delete
  10. Geared for Love looks cute. I mean, how can it not be with a goat on the cover? LOL. :-)

    ReplyDelete