Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-Short Memorable Reads

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Quick Reads/Books to Read When Time is Short (Books under 150 pages, or if you’re not a novella reader maybe spin this to be books you could read in a day or a single sitting.) (Submitted by Jennifer @ FunkNFiction.com and Angela @ Reading Frenzy) Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

I am not a huge novella reader but here are 10 novellas/short memorable reads

 
 
 
 

What is a novella or short story you have loved? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

32 comments:

  1. Book Love has an adorable cover.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia, it is a book EVERY book lover should own :)

      Delete
  2. Adding to my list. Thank you friend. Regine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Book Love on a few lists today, it looks like a fun read, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, it is a book EVERY book lover should own :)

      Delete
  4. A Lady of Esteem has a pretty cover.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    Astilbe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book Love is fantastic. Happy reading. My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/top-10-short-books/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would read all of these. They sound amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2024/02/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-quick-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Cheryl! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Book Love has been getting lots of love today!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/under-read-books-i-read-in-2023/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, have you read it? It's fantastic and one every book lover should read!

      Delete
  8. I read some (or all?) of the Melissa Tagg novellas and they were super cute! Also, I should read Daddy Long Legs at some point. I see so much good said about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Book Love is so good!! I've given it as a gift to a few book-loving friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I miss Daddy-Long-Legs! It's one of my comfort reads and I should really read it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haze, I read it for the first (and second time) last year!

      Delete
  11. Your inclusion of Frindle reminds me that I could list a hundred kids' books I'd recommend! So many great kids' books...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love novellas but I don't read them very often. All of these look like fun reads. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. A big YES to Daddy Long Legs, Frindle and Book Love! I love all those books, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cover for Jane by the Book

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emma St. Clair is an author I want to read. I have one of her books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meezan, I hope you love her books as much as I do !!

      Delete