Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-May Flowery Covers

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is May Flowers — Pick your own title for this one to reflect the direction you choose to go with this prompt (books with flowers on the cover, flower names in the title, characters whose names are flower names, stories involving flowers/gardeners). I am going to feature 10 books on my want to read list that have flowers on the cover. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten Tuesday-10 books on my TBR that has May Flowery Covers (or you know, a flower):

 
 
 
 
 
Did anyone else struggle with this topic? I thought it would be easy but I read so many suspense novels that I don't have a lot of books with flowers on them 😂.

Have you read any of these books? If so, which ones should I move up the TBR mountain (or take off)? What did you do for today's topic? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

34 comments:

  1. I did flower photos +some books, but your list makes me remember I forgot to post a magnolia photo. :( Would definitely go for the bicycle book. My list & photos are here:

    https://readingfreely.com/2024/05/07/may-flowers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roses are so pretty!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mazie looks like a good read.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    Astilbe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks! The top two are my favorites, along with When Stone Wings Fly. (I love that one because it has a chickadee on it.) Happy TTT. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these. I like the bottom two best I think! Great picks!
    HERE is my post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these but there are some lovely covers. I went for books with flower names in the titles.

    https://portobellobookblog.com/2024/05/07/top-ten-tuesday-7th-may-2024-may-flowers-toptentuesday-tuesdaybookblog-bookrecommendations-scotbloggers/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, I might have had better luck had I done that!

      Delete
  7. Love the Under The Magnolias cover.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice covers--esp The Holiday Plan. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I see Under the Magnolias on someone's list, I'm reminded how much I love that design. Ashley's, too, is a stunner! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I agree! I am not sure why I haven't read Ashley's yet, I loved the others of hers.

      Delete
  10. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the opportunity.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/may-flowers-book-covers-with-flowers/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have Under the Magnolias on my list too! It looks like an interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. One Fine Day and The Holiday Plan both look so fun. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I struggled a teensy bit with this prompt too. The books I found that fit the topic were all historical mysteries, although I was looking for names of flowers in titles, not on covers. Still, it seems floral covers are not used much in the genres I typically read!

    You chose some really pretty ones. I especially like the one for THE HOLIDAY PLAN.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, glad I am not the only one! I will still be playing catch up on TTT posts on Thursday, LOL, so far behind. Have a great week!

      Delete
  14. The Holiday Plan looks and sounds so cute, I must check it out. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/top-10-books-with-flowers-on-the-cover/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seeing these beautiful covers makes me feel cheerier! Thank you, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Flowers are always beautiful on book covers. Great list.
    Here is my post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Under the Magnolias was one of my choices too. Such a great book! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete