Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Rematch

Title: Rematch

Series: Lauren Holbrook #2

Author: Erynn Mangum

Publisher: Think

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Christian Fiction,

Source: Own

My Review:

Rematch essentially picks up where Miss Match leaves off. This series needs to be read in the order they are written, otherwise you will have spoilers. 

Lauren is at it again! She is looking around the single's Bible Study looking for friends to match up. It wouldn't be so bad, but she is actually good at it! Her friends need to look out or they will be changing their single's status, LOL!!

Also, what is up with her dad deciding to go to a single's retreat?! Will Lauren be able to handle it if he actually finds someone?

I adored this book. It has just as much humor, witty dialogue, coffee, and chocolate as the first book! Lauren and Ryan have a solid friendship? Or are they dating? I love that Ryan takes such good care of Lauren and doesn't push her for more. I love the family dynamics and was excited to dive right into book three upon completing this one.

★★★★/5

Synopsis (Goodreads):

Lauren’s dad may be getting remarried―and Lauren is still looking for the love of her life! Join Lauren on her adventure of caffeine, chocolate, girl talk, and spiritual insights as she continues to search for the right match.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes second books aren't as good as the first. It's nice that this one was also humorous and fun. It's a series I think I would like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, I finished the whole series and I really enjoyed it :)

      Delete