Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-Book wishes 6/2024

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Bookish Wishes (List the top 10 books you’d love to own and include a link to your wishlist so that people can grant your wishes. Make sure you link your wishlist to your mailing address or include the email address associated with your e-reader in the list description so people know how to get the book to you. After you post, jump around the Linky and grant a wish or two if you’d like. Please don’t feel obligated to send anything to anyone!) I always feel a little weird about this one, but I didn't feel like coming up with another topic, LOL!  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Here are some of the books on my Amazon Wishlist:

 
 
 


 As you can see, I am still in my RomCom era, LOL! My library does not have any of these books and I would love to try these authors (I have read Kaci Lane and Jessica Kate, but the other Romcom Authors are new-to-me). I am also in my crochet era and have been crocheting every day recently while listening to my audiobooks 😀.

What is a book you would love to own? If you didn't do this topic today, what did you do? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

18 comments:

  1. You are still lovin' the RomComs! ;D That amigurumi crochet book looks really cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, yes!! I am hoping the library might have the amigurumi book ;)

      Delete
  2. I am also into rom-coms (and seem to be on a run with them right now too!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodie, when so many other things are heavy it is easy to gravitate toward the lighter reads.

      Delete
  3. Rom-Com Era for the win :) The crocheting book also looks like it has some adorable patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsey, yes!! I am all about books with humor! And, it does ;)

      Delete
  4. I have Jessica's! Hopefully I read it soon-ish since I did quite enjoy her second novel. So much fun. :) Thanks a bunch for visiting my website today, Cindy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I enjoyed her books as well, and my library is *supposed* to be getting it...we'll see!

      Delete
  5. Blackmoor has such a pretty cover.

    Thank you for stopping by earlier!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia, I agree. It has been on my TBR for quite a while. Eventually I will get to it!

      Delete
  6. RomComs are so much fun! Great list, Cindy! Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, they are!! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I've read a couple of Jessica Kate's short stories and loved them, so I'm looking forward to checking out a full-length one from her. Drive You Crazy sounds so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, I really enjoyed her book A Girl's Guide to the Outback, I listened to it on audio and HIGHLY recommend it!

      Delete
  8. I love amigurumi creations! They're so adorable :)

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I do too! I am not great at the big ones and wonder if I will do better with the small ones, LOL!

      Delete
  9. I won a copy of Blackmoore in a giveaway years ago. Loved it. I've not followed what else the author has written in recent years. I should check that out. Happy reading! https://readwithstefani.com/my-top-10-bookish-wishes/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stefani, good to know! I have no idea what she has written recently either. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete