Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday-Books I enjoyed that have less than 200 ratings

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Unlikable Characters You Can’t Help but Love. I am not doing that topic, mainly because my memory stinks and I can't remember any. So, I looked at past topics and decided to do "Books I loved that have less than 2000 ratings on Goodreads." But, when I looked at my favorites in Goodreads, I realized that could be most of my books 😢 so decided to narrow it down to those with less than 200, and books that have been out at least a year. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

10 Books I loved that have less than 200 ratings (click on the book if you want to read my review):

Transforming Your Thought Life has 139 Ratings, is rated 4.63, my rating= 5 stars.

 The Gift of Christmas Past has 178 ratings, is rated 4.24, my rating= 5 stars.

 

A Light in Bailey's Harbor has 7 ratings, is rated 4.24, my rating=4 stars.

 

The Bristol Park Detective has 105 ratings, is rated 4.37, my rating=4 stars.


The Prisoner of Lazerev has 42 ratings, is rated 4.71, my rating=5 stars


The Songs That Could Have Been has 139 ratings, is rated 4.55, my rating=5 stars

The Last Piece has 68 ratings, is rated 4.41, my rating=5 stars.

 

10 Ways to Fall In Love With Your Bible has 78 ratings, is rated 4.17, my rating=5 stars 


Seen has 153 ratings, is rated 4.45, my rating=5 stars


Hullabaloo has 15 ratings, is rated3.73, my rating = 4 stars


Have you read any of these?? If so, what did you think?

What did you do for this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.  

 

34 comments:

  1. That's a lovely twist on today's topic. I haven't done any because it's the beginning of the month and I already have two posts. But I enjoyed yours. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These post are always so fun and give hype to deserving books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea for a prompt Cindy! I also have quite a few books that I LOVED, but they have less than 200 reviews. So sad... I will try to remember this one for a future freebie post!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not read any of these! I think I would struggle with this topic as I think most of the books I've got on my Goodreads read shelf either have more than 200 ratings or if they don't then they're either fairly recent or all part of the same fairly obscure/old series!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/01/top-ten-tuesday-392/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sadly easy for me! The original prompt was 2000 but I had SO many it would have been impossible to narrow down.

      Delete
  5. A great twist on today's prompt. They look like interesting books.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/01/top-ten-tuesday-unlikable-characters-you-cant-help-but-love/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you focused on books with less than 200 ratings. I will have to look into some of these. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meezan, it's sad, I wish they had more reviews, but this is one way I can bring awareness ;)

      Delete
  7. A great twist on this week's topic! I love learning about books through other blogs.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    http://readbakecreate.com/highest-rated-books-on-my-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to find books that other people have loved but that haven't gotten a lot of buzz. Thank you, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your topic better! I hope your move is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, we closed on our house that we have been in for 6 1/2 years yesterday, will close on the next house on the 11th.

      Delete
  10. I like this idea a lot and it will show up on my blog someday. I'll be curious to see what books makes that kind of a list. There's actually so many ways to parse the rankings/ratings/reviews/rating, etc on GR, it makes for a lot of possibilities.
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/ttt-unlikable-characters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrie, so true! I am constantly learning new stuff on Goodreads!

      Delete
  11. This is a great topic! I usually shy away from books that have been out for awhile but have really low ratings. Good for you for giving them a chance and how interesting that you ended up really liking all these. It just shows that if a book sounds like it's up your alley, you should go ahead and give it a try.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, I think rating books is also more popular than it used to be. So, maybe some of those books that have been out a while are loved, just not reviewed.

      Delete
  12. What a great way to bring some of these books that need some love to our attention. I haven't read any, but I will be checking a couple of them out, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will look for the 10 ways to fall in love with your Bible. Sounds like a worthy read. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, I hope you enjoy it, I plan to read it again!

      Delete
  14. I haven't read any of these, but nice list. Some of the best books are underrated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's always fun to spotlight books that have lesser ratings are are less popular. I think I participated in this topic once, and it was fun to spotlight those books. :) Thanks so much for visiting my list on this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I love supporting authors in this way!

      Delete