Sunday, December 25, 2022

4 Mini Reviews!!

I am taking a page out of Lark's book and I am going to do a few mini-reviews (she actually does Haiku reviews but I am NOT that creative). Mostly because I finished quite a few books this week and I don't have the brain capacity to do "real" reviews, and I don't want to get behind on my reviews because then I lose the motivation to do them.

I enjoyed both Little Golden books, I would rate them 4 stars. While I didn't have the opportunity to read a lot of Little Golden books growing up, I can appreciate the creativity that went into making these two books. I would recommend them to those who grew up reading the Little Golden books.

 
 
I adored Melissa Tagg's One Enchanted Christmas! Enchanted indeed!!! 5 stars

 Love the cover and enjoyed Christmas After All. It had some unexpected, heartfelt moments that brought tears to my eyes. Enemies to lovers troupe. I listened on audio and loved that it was told from both of their perspectives. 4 stars.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the quick reviews. Christmas After All seems interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Little Golden Books growing up. I will have to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, they are cute, quick reads! It will definitely take you back to your childhood :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you've had fun Christmasy reads this week! :D I hope you also had a wonderful holiday! (To answer you question on my blog, LEGO Masters is on Hulu. I hope that helps.) Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni, it does help, thanks! I did enjoy my Christmas reads and was glad to get some in! I was afraid I wasn't going to!

      Delete
  4. Christmas After All sounds wonderful! I've added it to my TBR for next year's holiday reads. Glad to hear the Golden Book books were fun reads too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, Lisa! I hope you enjoy it when you get around to reading it ;)

      Delete