Saturday, December 10, 2022

Stacking the Shelves #51, Sunday Post #48, Sunday Salon #42

Hey bookish friends! How are things going for you? I am back in NC for a long weekend, we drove in yesterday. My son has an orthodontist appointment on Monday. Since he is so close to getting his braces off we don't won't to switch Orthodontists. We will head back to Ohio on Tuesday.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: none

Library: none

Kindle Freebies: none

Book Mail: For review

Bought at Goodwill:

Free Library Find:

Other updates:

I added 6 books to my Goodreads shelf this week.

I finished 2 books this week.  I am still listening to an audio book I started about 6 weeks ago 🤦 It is good and I am enjoying it but time is not my friend right now 😂

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: Authentically, Izzy

November Reading Wrap-up

Book Review: Love's New Beginnnings

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish and Crafty Gift Ideas

Can't Wait Wednesday: All the Lost Places

Book Review: Lilly's Promise

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.
 
What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

22 comments:

  1. You managed to pick up a lot of good books at Goodwill! I'm always surprised at the books I find at various places that resell books.

    My cousin is a huge fan of Beth Moore. She always seems to have helpful things to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, yes, I love a good Goodwill find! I haven't read Beth Moore in years but I do enjoy her books.

      Delete
  2. I swear I've see that Amanda Dykes book on every other blog recently! It seems to be a popular one right now. And some interesting looking finds at Good Will. Hope you enjoy them all.
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/sunday-post-28

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terrie. Yes, the Amanda Dykes book just released this week so it is getting a lot of buzz right now.

      Delete
  3. I love your mailbox. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy All the Lost Places! Enjoy your trip to SC. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the Lost Places has an amazing cover. It sparked my imagination right away. I also like the Breaking Free cover though. I hope you enjoy your reads x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been slow on audiobooks lately too. Time and then since I only listen in my car, sometimes I've not been in the mood for the story at that time. Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, yes, with everything going on, sometimes I just want silence in the car!

      Delete
  7. You picked up some good books. Hope you enjoy them. Have a great week!

    My post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh where in NC? I live in Raleigh. I hope you are getting settled well after the move. It looks like you've hooked up with the library.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, no, I have not been to the library yet, maybe soonish or after the holidays?! I really have no idea. We are back in Monroe, headed back to Ohio tomorrow.

      Delete
  9. Enjoy your new books and your time in NC! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete