Sunday, December 4, 2022

November Reading Wrap-up

I am afraid to do this post, LOL. I have no idea how many books I actually read in November and I don't really want to see how far from my reading challenge goals I am. I have already started thinking about my goals for next year, but maybe I need to focus on completing this year first!

I finished 8 books in November and DNF 1. Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 NONE 😢

4⭐⭐⭐⭐  

3⭐⭐⭐

 

 Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 193/200 (need 7)

50 Book Challenge: 47/50 (need 3)

Mount TBR: 43/46 (need 3)

2022 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 8/12 (need 4)

Virtual TBR: 45/36

Alphabet Author Edition: 25/26 (need 1)

Literary Escapes (States): 34/50 (need 16!!)

I am still reading my own books and review books. The house is still not put together, but with the carpet finally in place, we can finish unpacking. For December, I *might* give myself freedom not to finish all the challenges. I'm not sure there is any way I can. I may carry the states into 2023...

How was your November? Did we read any of the same books? What was your favorite read this month?

18 comments:

  1. I log my reads on Goodreads which keeps track of books for me, lol. It's a great help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harvee, I do as well, I just hadn't looked when I started this post ;)

      Delete
  2. You are doing well with your challenges from the looks of it--you may just finish more than you think you will. :-) I hope you have a great December and I hope the rest of the unpacking goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well with your challenges from what I can see! Be kind to yourself if you can’t meet all of them. I hope you have a great December Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks to me like you're pretty darn close to finishing those challenges. While I enjoy participating in challenges, I use them as an inspiration or motivation to keep reading - however, if I don't finish, I don't really care - my 'success' is if the challenge led me to read a new genre or author or find something surprising. With all the reading you've done this year, I'm sure you are successful by that measure! Happy Reading and see you in the challenges next year!
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terrie, I appreciate the encouragement!

      Delete
  5. Considering you moved during this year, you did a phenomenal job!! I like to finish my challenges, but when life gets in the way, I don't worry about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost there with all your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookslike you read some good books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your books look great! Resilient looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are closer to your goals than I am. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kami, I found a way to finish a few, we'll see how it ends up!

      Delete