Saturday, April 29, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #71, Sunday Post #68, Sunday Salon #62

Hey bookish friends! How are things going for you? I went for a walk this morning, it was spitting rain and cool, so I made it short. We are going to Mount Vernon (Ohio) this afternoon/evening for my daughter's choir concert. Tomorrow will be church in the morning and then resting/reading/blogging.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None.

Library: None.

Kindle Freebies

Book Mail: None.

Bought: 50 cents at a library sale :)

Other updates:

I finished 5 books again this week (I only worked one day). One was an audio book (I did a lot of yard work this week). I still need to write the review for two of them.

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: The Wishing Season

Book Review: East of Evil

Top Ten Tuesday: Vivacious Voices

Book Review: That Time I Kissed the Groomsman Grump

Book Review: Her Surprise Cowboy Groom + Giveaway

First Line Friday #89-Blind Trust

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

22 comments:

  1. I love when I can find a fun-looking book for just 50 cents. Library sales are the best! Enjoy your weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great weekend !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your books are new to me, I love the title That Time I Kissed the Groomsman Grump :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were at Mount Vernon recently, and visited the mansion for the first time. What a great place! I was fascinated by how the huge lawn in front of the mansion was in its time very unusual in the New World, but of course it depended on slave labor, which is depressing. I hope the choir concert is great.

    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mae, I should have been specific, Mount Vernon, Ohio :) The concert went well.

      Delete
  5. That sounds like a wonderful Sunday! I hope to see Mount Vernon someday myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mount Vernon! Wow! What an amazing venue for a choir concert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I should have been more specific, Mount Vernon, Ohio!

      Delete
  7. Audio books are great to listen to while doing yard work. I'm actually eager for it to be warm and dry enough around here to get some yard stuff done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrie, it was a sunny day before at least 7 days of rain, I HAD to get out when I did!

      Delete
  8. You never know what you will find at a library sale, but you can be sure that it will not cost much money.

    How fun it will be for your daughter to perform at Mount Vernon! That's a memory she will always have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our weather has been similar, cool and rainy. :)

    That is so exciting that your daughter is performing at Mount Vernon! What an amazing life experience!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great week of reading! Hope you enjoyed the concert... that's an amazing location for it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoyed the concert and your new books!

    ReplyDelete