Saturday, November 4, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #94, Sunday Post #91, Sunday Salon #85

Hey bookish friends! How are you all doing? Any plans for the weekend? I got the nanny job I interviewed for on Saturday, started on Monday. I will be working 2 full days a week with that family, plus our sewing business (I told you all about that, right?!). Wednesday I ended up in the doctor's office because my bronchitis started getting worse again. I am on meds and FINALLY feel like my cough is getting better. This morning I taught a sewing class, this afternoon I am catching up on blogging, and tomorrow I plan to go to Church, work on sewing projects, read and relax!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library: We are still on a break (but not for long 😜)

Kindle Freebies: None

Book Mail: None

Bought: None

Other updates:

I finished 3 books this week. With working more my reading time has decreased. 

I updated my family blog if you want to see what's been going on in my personal world: Share Four Somethings October 2023

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: Easy As Pie

Book Review: Into the Fire

Top Ten Tuesday-Halloween/Fall Vibe books I still need to read

Book Review: Deadly Yellowstone Secrets

October Reading Wrap-up

Book Review: An Unlikely Amish Match

First Line Friday #110 Shadows at Dusk

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

23 comments:

  1. I’m glad you’re starting to feel better Cindy! Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Hope the new job works out well. Definitely sounds like you are busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark, yes, a little busier than I would like to be, but gotta pay the bills, LOL!

      Delete
  3. My granddaughter loves to nanny. I hope your new job turns out to be equally delightful for you.

    I'm very glad you are beginning to recover from the bronchitis. Bronchitis is one of those sicknesses that can linger long past its welcome, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb. Yes, I have been a nanny on and off for quite a few years...

      Delete
  4. You have been busy... glad you are finally feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting the nanny gig. And good luck with your sewing business. Just be sure to take care of yourself, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally, I am looking forward to bookish things in November, such as German Literature Month. But, I am with you on going to church on Sunday, and I surely hope your cough goes away entirely. Bellezza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bellezza, normally I would participate in more bookish things in November, but I overdid it this year and I am ready for everything to wind down. I won't quit, LOL. Have a great week!

      Delete
  7. I'm so sorry you've been sick! I started a new position at a local elementary and I've been nothing but sick for weeks. Just starting to feel a bit better. I hope you continue to feel better! Good luck with your new position and your sewing business. I hope your Sunday has been restful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, working with kids will do that!! I thought about getting a job in a school and my husband said absolutely not! He didn't want me sick all the time again. I hope you are feeling better soon! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Good luck with your new job. I hope you are feeling better. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the new job! I'm glad you're finally starting to feel better. Have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Sweater Weather series looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad that you are starting to feel better and congrats on the job! It looks like life is getting super busy. I just finished an ARC for a book called Polly that will be part of a 11 book series, of which I am writing a book for two. The books start coming out in January of 2024 and there will be one each month for the next 11 months after that. They will be Christian romance/general fiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, that sounds interesting!! Have fun with it ;)

      Delete
  12. I am glad you are starting to feel better. Hopefully you will feel completely better soon. Congratulations on getting the nanny job! They are lucky to have you. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete