Saturday, December 2, 2023

Spell the Month in Books-December 2023

 

I am happy to be participating in this monthly meme again! It is hosted by Jana @ Reviews From the Stacks. Here is how she describes the meme: Spell the Month in Books is a linkup hosted on Reviews From the Stacks on the first Saturday of each month.

The goal, inspired by a hashtag I first encountered on Instagram, is to spell the current month with the first letter of book titles, excluding articles such as ‘the’ and ‘a’ as needed. That’s all there is to it! Some months there are theme challenges, such as “books with an orange cover” or books of a particular genre, but for the most part, any book you want to use is fair game! To participate, simply make a post, comment, or picture of the books you choose. They can be books you physically own or simply titles you have come across. Most of the time I create a virtual bookstack from titles on my Goodreads shelves. 

Theme: Winter, Christmas, or Christian themes

D-The Doctor's Christmas Dilemma

E-An Endless Chistmas

C-Christmas Mistletoe Square


E-Everything I Need to Know About Christmas

M-Marry Christmas


B-Better Watch Out

E-Engaging Father Christmas

R-Ruth's Ginger Snap Surprise

There you have it, the month of December spelled with books I have read or have been wanting to read. Are you participating in this meme? If you decide to participate, let me know, and I will visit your post! Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely subject this month. Your covers all look so Christmassy.

    My December post concentrates on winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Mine is late--Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd forgotten that the Father Christmas movies were based on books. Love seeing all the Christmasy books and covers - great job, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete