Saturday, December 16, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #100, Sunday Post #97, Sunday Salon #91

Hey bookish friends! How are you all doing? I had another busy week. I am ready for a break and hopefully, after this week, things will slow down. Still no word on when we will get the car back. I am trying to get some sewing projects completed this weekend, or at least make some progress (they need to be done before Christmas!). What are your plans for the weekend?

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library: None

Kindle Freebies: None

Book Mail:  For review

Bought:

E-books bought: After finishing Kaci Lane's Christmas in Dixie I HAD to buy these to read!!

 

Other updates:

I finished 5 books this week. One was an audiobook I had been listening to for a few weeks and all the rest are novellas. One review will be going up tomorrow.

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: Aunt Crystal and the Vowel Towels

Book Review: An Amish Christmas at the Apple Blossom Inn

Top Ten Tuesday: Christmas list of possibilities

Book Review: All's Fair in Love and Christmas

Book Review: Christmas in Dixie

Book Review: This and Every Christmas

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

32 comments:

  1. Again ! good luck with your car repair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a quiet weekend for us- no real plans. Hope you get good news on the car soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm sorry you haven't gotten your car back yet!

    Those books look good, I'll check them out.

    I'm not crafty but my mom did all the crafts, is she was still here I'd have her make me some of those adorable bookmarks!

    I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those crocheted bookmarks are SO cute! I wonder how hard they are to make. Me and my sister finished writing the last episode of our Kindle Vella Christmas romance this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, I hope they are not too hard, as I hope to make them soonish (probably after Christmas). Yay for finishing your Kindle Vella story!!

      Delete
  5. Ah, that crochet book looks tempting! I don't use that kind of bookmark myself, but they make really nice gifts...

    Good luck with the sewing projects!

    Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bookmarks are cute enough to tempt me into a new hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the usual reading, watching, and eating plans here. LOL Fingers crossed you get your car back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that you get your car back soon! We had a car issue this and were without it for a few days and it was challenging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodie, it is challenging. I have been without it since November 10th. I am ready for my car back, and regular routines, LOL!

      Delete
  9. Ugh about the car repair. That kind of thing is never fun.

    Good luck with your sewing projects. I've got to get some presents wrapped tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark. I did get the sewing projects done today, thankfully!

      Delete
  10. Well now I need to look up all these Kaci Lane books!!

    And I hope you get your car back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry you still don't have your car back. Sigh. Frustrating!

    I love that book that shows you how to crochet bookmarks. I'm sending a picture of it to my retired librarian friend who loves to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I just happened upon it and decided I had to have it, LOL!

      Delete
  12. That Bookies book looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I agree! I hope to make something from it soon.

      Delete
  13. Boo on not yet getting your car back! I hope it happens really soon. Good luck on getting your sewing projects done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe you don't have your car back yet. I hope you get it soon. Enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with the car! Hopefully you get it back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those bookmarks are so cute. Makes me wish I could crochet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, I taught myself (with YouTube) last year...it's never too late to learn :)

      Delete