Saturday, December 23, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #101, Sunday Post #98, Sunday Salon #92

Hey bookish friends! How are you all doing? I had another busy week, but it was slower toward the end of the week. Still no word on when we will get the car back. Today I am resting, tomorrow I am going to Church, and Monday I will be celebrating Christmas with my family (with reading on the agenda every day, of course!). What are your plans for the weekend? Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library: 

 
 
 

Kindle Freebies: None

Book Mail: None

Bought: None

Other updates:

I finished 3 books this week. I have started thinking about my 2024 goals but haven't gotten anything written yet.

I also did an update on my family blog with my favorite picture from November.

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: Falling For Your Brother's Best Friend

Book Review: The Christmas Bowl

Top Ten Tuesday: Things I Would Like to Find in My Stocking

Book Review: An Endless Christmas

Book Review: Her Holiday Secret

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

28 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas!
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I'm doing some cleaning, and baking cheesecake bars, and making copper penny salad. Tomorrow is church, then my family's annual Christmas Eve dinner together (hence the baking today), and then I get to relax on Chrismas day. Have a very Merry Christmas with your family!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, sounds like a wonderful weekend! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  4. Hey Cindy! It's been a while! Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    My husband and I'll be having dinner with some friends today. Afterwards, we read Luke 2 and sing hymns intermittently during the story. Christmas, itself, will be a quiet day at home.

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenni!!! It has been a while!! I hope you are doing well. Sounds like a lovely Christmas, Merry Christmas!!

      Delete
  5. Still no word on your car? Oh my. I wonder how long the shop can keep your car without setting a date for return. It seems as if this has taken an extraordinarily long amount of time.

    Enjoy a lovely Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I agree, but my husband is not concerned. It was been 6 weeks. They are having to get a new engine, but I still feel like this has been FOREVER. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  6. Ooh, I'm such a sucker for books with "bookshop" in the title, somehow... looks like a good library haul!

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas weekend sounds lovely. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the look of the Dolly Parton book. How did I not know about it? Also The Premonition at Withers Farm looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah, I know, I had to grab it when I saw it! Yes, I love Jaime Jo Wright's books, they are fabulous!

      Delete
  9. So sorry that you're still waiting on your car. I put a hold on the Parton book and see a few more I want to check out. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, yay, glad to hear it!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete
  10. Still no car??? I was hoping for a Christmas miracle. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about the car. Hopefully you can still have an awesome Christmas without it. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry you are still waiting for car news. I hope you hear something soon. Have a great week and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonne, Merry Christmas to you as well!

      Delete
  13. Merry Christmas! Hope it's a wonderful one. and good reading too! :)):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry about the car. It sounds like you've got lovely Christmas plans. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete