Saturday, February 10, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #108, Sunday Post #105, Sunday Salon #99

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? It has been another long, exhausting week. I have spent the day working and am just now getting around to sitting down to relax. My goals for rest of this weekend are to connect with you lovelies, watch a show with my family, read, go to Church in the morning, and blog. Hopefully, this plan comes to fruition 😂

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library:

 

My library holds came in. I actually own Just the Way You Are on Kindle, but I figured if I got the paperback copy I was more likely to read it!

Kindle Freebies: None

Book Mail: None

Bought: None

Other updates:

I finished 7 books this week and DNFed 1. Two of the books were nonfiction reads that I had been reading since the beginning of January, one was a short story, and two were novellas, so you know, don't be too impressed 😂😂. I still need to write the review for one of the fiction books and one of the nonfiction books.

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: Winter Memorial (short story) by C. C. Warrens

Book Review: Hammered by Love by Kaci Lane

Book Review: The Secret Obituary Writer by Amy Martinsen

Top Ten Tuesday: Short Memorable Reads

Book Review: The Premonition at Withers Farm by Jaime Jo Wright

Book Review: To Gain a Mommy & To Gain A Valentine by Tanya Eavenson

Book Review: Walking on Sea Glass by Julie Carobini

Book Review: Be Rich (Ephesians) by Warren Wiersbe

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

36 comments:

  1. I hope you get lots of time this weekend to rest and relax. And, of course, read!

    You certainly had a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reading is so erratic compared to really committed people like you. Impressive list.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a very long week! It felt like Friday when it was only Tuesday. I'm glad it's finally the weekend. I plan on catching up on some reading this weekend... and maybe watching the superbowl tomorrow after church. Mostly I just want to sleep. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, I totally get it! I would love to sleep the weekend away, but mostly just read, LOL! No superbowl for me, I would rather have my nose in a book.

      Delete
  4. I hope you get some relaxing time this weekend. At this point, I'm more likely to read e-books than print books -- but the reverse was true for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're enjoying your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully you get to do what you planned 😊 7 books is an excellent achievement no matter what the circumstances 😊

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/02/10/stacking-the-shelves-63/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get your time with family, church, and relaxation today! I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm totally impressed! I finished 7 books this week too, and 6 of them were Valentine novellas, so of course I'm impressed with your finished books! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haze, LOL. 6 books is awesome! one book is awesome :)

      Delete
  9. Wow, you had a great reading week! Hope you had a chance to relax and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are relaxing now! Sounds like you had a good reading week. I hope you have a good week, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, I am shutting down for the evening and going to lose myself in my book :)

      Delete
  11. Ha, yeah, I sometimes grab the paperback of something I'm neglecting in hopes that'll spur me to read it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think seven books is impressive, no matter the length! I hope this week is more relaxing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you had a relaxing weekend. Enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seven books in one week. Oh my.
    Have a great week. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need to read the Lost Boys of Barlowe Theater. It keeps tempting me!! Have a good reading week!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah, all of Jaime Jo Wright's books are must reads :)

      Delete
  16. I hope your wishes for the weekend came true! Have a wonderful week Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you had a nice relaxing weekend and got everything done you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete