Saturday, March 23, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #114, Sunday Post #111, Sunday Salon #105

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? It was another really long week and I am feeling the exhaustion from trying to carry on at this pace. My face is healing well and I am able to be bandage free. It is cold and currently flurrying, but I am sitting under a blanket, trying to relax!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None.

Library: None.

Kindle Freebies: None

ebook ARC:

Book Mail: None

Bought: None.

Other updates:

I finished 5 books this week. One was a graphic novel, and another was an audiobook. The review of the book I finished last night will be up on the blog tomorrow (Sunday).

What you might have missed on the blog this week:

Book Review: Kicking by Robin Merrill

Book Review: Breath as Prayer by Jennifer Tucker

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring Into Books

Book Review: The One With the Kiss Cam by Cindy Steel

Book Review: Everything is Okay by Debbie Tung

Book Review: The Hairdresser and the Hero by Jessica Marie Holt

Book Review: Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

24 comments:

  1. I hope some warm and relaxing times are headed your way soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you are healing well. I think we all hope spring will really be here soon (at least those of us in the northern climates).
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are on the mend. Stay cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to hear that your on the mend, Cindy. Happy Sunday! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sad that my northern friends have had a resurgence of winter just when spring was starting to arrive, but this, too, shall soon pass. I'm glad you are healing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, it's all good, I really don't mind the winter, I just miss the sunshine.

      Delete
  6. I hope this week is less exhausting for you! It's snowing here too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m glad to hear you are mending nicely. Have a cozy and relaxing rest of your weekend Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you manage to take some time for yourself and get lots of rest. You deserve your self-care time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you get some time to rest and recuperate. And yes, where is the warm weather! It is so cold here this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your weekend was relaxing and you're not feeling quite so tired at the start of a new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, unfortunately I am bahaaaa, so tired!

      Delete
  11. I'm glad you are healing. I hope you were able to relax over the weekend. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You’ve been quite productive! This is motivating me to get through these few books I am currently in the middle of.
    Sorry to hear about the cold, I hope the weather improves soon!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete