Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-Spring Into Books

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday is Books on my Spring 2024 TBR. I am not planning my reading out very far these days, or taking on very many ARCs, so going to tweak this slightly. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten books I might Spring Into Next:

 
 
 
Books Pictured are a combination of library books, books I own, Kindle books, and ARCs: The Scarlet Pimpernel; Miss Match by Erynn Magnum; Suffering the Scot by Nicole Van; The Do-Over by Bethany Turner; The Hairdresser and the Hero by Jessica Marie Holt; Building a Future and Breaking New Ground by Amy Clipston (trying to finish the series); Engaging the Office Enemy by Kristin Canary; The Garden Girls by Jessica Patch; and Never Fall Again by Lynn H. Blackburn.

What did you do for today's topic? Have you read any of these? If so, which ones should I move to the top of the stack? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

38 comments:

  1. I hope you like them all.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but The Scarlet Pimpernel has recently caught my attention. It's on my list to read someday, too.

    Happy reading! Here's my TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you're going to be having a lot of fun reading in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Do Over looks cute!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look really good. Miss Match and Do Over look great. Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, love the punny title! Hope you'll love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list! I have never read The Scarlet Pimpernel, but I need to add it to my list. Breaking New Ground looks good. Hope you enjoy these.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2024/03/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-on-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these. The Garden Girls is a great title for the season, though. I'm also not fully committed to my list. I gave up ARCs so I only feel fully committed to my book club's selections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy, I understand. I picked our book club selection for this month, and usually when it's my pick, I pick a book from my TBR :)

      Delete
  9. This looks like a fun list! I hope you enjoy whichever you end up reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Garden Girls has a very eye-catching cover. Happy Spring reading 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen Never Fall Again on many lists the past few weeks. Must be getting a lot of good press.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, it's also a new release, that might be why.

      Delete
  12. I hope you enjoy all of these stories! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoy Amy Clipston's books. I hope you get to all of these and enjoy them, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The only one of these that I've read is The Scarlet Pimpernel...and I actually enjoyed that one a lot. It's a fun classic. And I just added The Do-Over to my own TBR list. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, I know we will be reading that one for book club next month. I hope I enjoy it, glad to know it's fun!

      Delete
  15. I hope you enjoy reading them all.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/spring-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a fun bunch! Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you enjoy these. Looks like a good mix of books to get you through spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, LOL, they will get me through the next month, but will need a few more :)

      Delete
  18. Given how much I adore the 80s adaptation of The Scarlet Pimpernel, I feel as though I kind of "should" give the book a chance someday. Hope you enjoy any and all of these you find time to read, Cindy. As always, much thanks for visiting my website on this week, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I didn't know there was another version of The Scarlet Pimpernel! This is a book club pick. I hope I will enjoy it.

      Delete