Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-Bookish Books

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday is Books I’m Worried I Might Not Love as Much the Second Time Around. As someone who rarely rereads, I am going to skip this topic. I thought about doing books with "March" in the title, I have exactly zero on my Goodreads account. I also thought about books with "spring" in the title, yeah, it wasn't working either. Instead, I am going to do ten books with "book" in the title. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

10 8 Bookish Books (clicking on the book cover will take you to my review)

 
 
 
 

  1. Everything I Need to Know I learned From A Little Golden Book
  2. Book Love by Debbie Tung
  3. The Printed Letter Bookshop by Katherine Reay
  4. Jane by the Book by Pepper Basham
  5. Book Nerds and Boyfriends by Sarah Monzon
  6. Bookshop by the Sea by Denise Hunter
  7. A Christmas Courtship (Berlin Bookmobile series) by Shelley Shepard Gray
  8. The Blackout Book Club by Amy Lynn Green

What did you do for today's topic? Have you read any of these? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

30 comments:

  1. I like seeing the word book in a title.

    Here is my post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-im-worried-i-might-not-love-as-much-the-second-time-around/

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look good. Regine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an evergreen topic that I will never not love :) Bookish books always appeal to me simply because they make me feel so seen! That being said, I've actually only read one of these. Several of the others are on my TBR list.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I love bookish books and I know you do too!! I need to find more to read :)

      Delete
  4. I do tend to notice when a book features books, guess that's to be expected of a book lover :) Book Nerds and Boyfriends looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy's, Denise's and Katherine's are all books I still have to read. And we love a good bookish book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bookish books are the best books! Thank you for this list, I'm doing the Bookish Book challenge this year and now I've got several more books to add to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many of these books speak to me! Of course, I need to get my hands on a copy of Book Love!
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-cs-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-c/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, absolutely! That is a book no book lover should be without!

      Delete
  8. Bookish books always feel so cosy somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hoping this comment goes through. I am so frustrated how hard these community type websites make it so hard to comment.

    I love books about bookish places. Good topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I agree, it should be easier, and up to the blogger to decide what is spam and what is not.

      Delete
  10. Jane by the Book is one book I've been wanting to read for such a long time. I need to get that book read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bookish books and have had a few such lists on my blog too :) the little golden book made its way to those lists too.. Jane by the Book appeals to me as does The Printed Letter Bookshop.
    My post is here

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love bookish books! They always make for a great list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute list!

    https://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2024/03/top-ten-tuesday-books-im-worried-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your post makes me wonder if I have any books with spring or March in the title. I'm glad you found a word that worked for your post, though. :D

    ReplyDelete