Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday- "A" books

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday is Movies/TV Shows That Would Have Made Amazing Books (Submitted by Sabrina @ Notes From a Paper Plane Nomad). Seriously at a loss, thought about it for 2 days, and I have nothing. We don't watch a lot of TV or movies. So, I am going to take a page out of Pam's book (Read!Create!Bake!) and do titles that start with a letter, I was going to go with C because I can see 3 books on my TBR cart at a quick glance that start with C, but better go with with A since it's my first time, LOL! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Ten books on my PHYSICAL shelves that I am might (should) going to read soonish that start with "A": 

 
 
 
 
 

What did you do for today's topic? Have you read any of these? If so, which ones should I move to the top of the stack? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

20 comments:

  1. Now I’m craving a cupcake. :)

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fun! and i'm looking at that cupcake book even as we speak, friend. easter blessings to you and yours, dear one ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a while I think I was seeing quite a lot about Joanna's books, but I've never read anything by her. I do love the cover of this one though; it reminds me of that scene in "Emma" when she's shooting arrows with Knightley. ;) Thanks so much for visiting my website today, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout-out, Cindy! I also have All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes on my TBR. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get the chance.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/ten-more-awesome-books-to-make-into-a-movie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, I hope we both enjoy All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes :)

      Delete
  5. I love that we both stole Pam's idea! 😂Amanda looks good, I love the cover and the description sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun idea! I might have to try it the next time the TTT theme doesn't work for me (which seems to be happening quite often these days). :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, same!!! I haven't even looked at next week's yet...but I might be doing "B" LOL!

      Delete
  7. I have read every book in Sarah Monzon's Sewing in So Cal series except Amanda. I need to get that read! 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, I have only read Molly, and plan to reread it before reading the rest of the series.

      Delete
  8. I honestly wish I'd gone in a different direction this week. I'm not much of a tv person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, we aren't either. I much prefer books ;)

      Delete
  9. This is a great way to show off your TBR list! I've read three of these. A Fragile Hope and Amanda are both really good, though very different from each other. The other one I've read was just so-so, but I hope you enjoy it and all the rest of these too!

    ReplyDelete