Saturday, April 13, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #116, Sunday Post #113, Sunday Salon #107

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? I am not as on top of the reading and blogging as I would like to be. This month is kicking my tail. My daughter had a choir concert Sunday night that we went to (an hour away) and she had a musical showcase last night (an hour and a half away) that we went to as well. She is graduating college in 3 weeks and it is A LOT right now, but we don't want to miss all the final things. I am still working 6 days a week, but I think we are almost to the end of that.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None.

Library:

Kindle Freebies: None

ebook ARC: 

Book Mail: for review

Bought: none

Free Little Library finds:

 

Other updates:

I finished 3 books again this week. I finished Dana LeCehminant's series and enjoyed it. My reading will look MUCH different next week than it has the past few weeks!

What you might have missed on the blog this week:

Book Review: To Spark a Match by Jen Turano

Top Ten Tuesday: Eclipse Titles

Book Review: Love in Disguise by Dana LeCheminant

Book Review: Running Mate by Leah Brunner

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

24 comments:

  1. Great that your daughter is graduating! I hope she has good plans for what comes next.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for your daughter to be so close to graduation. I hope you get to enjoy those last events over the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your daughter! I am glad she is soaking up all the moments. :) And I hope your work schedule eases up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Erin, me too!!! I am so ready to be done!

      Delete
  4. So exciting to hear she graduating from college mine in his first year at our local community college and still living at home but i am ok with that. Here to a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really do have a lot going on right now! Congratulations to your daughter. I can completely understand wanting to do as much as you (and she) can right now. Enjoy it all! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are super busy right now, but I'm glad you still get to attend all those special events. Congratulations to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congratulations on your daughter's graduation! You must be so excited and proud! I wish her all the great things yet to come her way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you are crazy busy right now - take care! Congrats on your daughter’s upcoming graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to your daughter! I know how busy things can be when one approaches an important milestone. I hope you are able to enjoy all of these fun activities.

    And I hope your work hours slow down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope things settle down for you soon.
    Congratulations to your daughter!

    Wishing you a wonderful reading week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your daughter's graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like exhausting but special times!!! Take it all in!

    ReplyDelete