Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday- Let's travel!!

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Planes, Trains & Automobiles/Books Featuring Travel (books whose plots involve travel or feature modes of transportation on the cover/title) (submitted by Cathy @ What Cathy Read Next) I will do my best to come up with ten!! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today.  

Let's Travel-Here are several different modes of transportation

School bus 
Camper
Truck
Plane
Car
Buggy
Motorcycle
Tandem Bicycle
Cruise Ship
Sailboat

This was harder than I thought it would be. It took a while to get to 10, apparently most of my books are with people on them, not transportation.

What topic did you go with today? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

33 comments:

  1. I've always longed to travel, especially to take a long bicycle trip, but I've stuck mostly to travel via books. Thanks for your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, we have traveled quite a bit. By car, by plane, by train, but no long trips with bicycles!

      Delete
  2. I love how you included some unusual modes of transportation.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/leaving-on-a-jet-plane-book-covers-with-planes/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look so cute! A Cross Country Christmas is going on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin, yeah, you will enjoy that one :)

      Delete
  4. I put A Cross-Country Christmas on my list this week, too! And the cover of The Happy Camper is SO cute. I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once Upon a Buggy sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Happy Camper has the cutest cover!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not familiar with any of these, so many books so little time, right? Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/best-reads-of-2024-so-far/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these covers! Great book picks, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cover of The Happy Camper, and you found so many different types! Great picks!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE OVERBOARD has been on several lists this week. It looks cute!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cindy. Thanks so much for featuring Love Overboard. I also like the cover, but I admit I'm biased. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon, you have a right to be biased, LOL! I really enjoyed the book and I was happy to feature it :)

      Delete
  12. I hoped to use all sorts of travel modes but I neither found a bike (let alone a tandem) or a buggy, those are great additions. Thanks, Cindy.
    And thanks for visiting my post:
    https://momobookblog.blogspot.com/2024/08/top-ten-tuesday-planes-trains.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne! It was a bit harder than I thought it was going to be.

      Delete
  13. Ooo! You collected some good ones! I used to read Katie's books back in the day and enjoyed many of them. Still have to read Susan's more recently releases (it's been a LONG time since I read those) and as I've said (too) many times, the multi-author summer series looks fun! :) Thanks for visiting my website list on this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the cover for Love Overboard, it really catches the eye! I also get the difficulty in finding covers with transportation - unless the mode of transportation is really prominent, I tend not to see them and focus on the people on the cover instead! You ended up with a great list, though!

    ReplyDelete