Saturday, September 28, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #138, Sunday Post #135, Sunday Salon #129

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? I am sick again, some type of virus, but thankfully negative for pneumonia, flu, and Covid. So, I don't have any solid plans for the weekend, just to rest and recover. I did go through all those cookbooks last weekend, three were extremely helpful for me, so I bought them, LOL! The rest went back to the library.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library Treasures:

 
 
 
 

Kindle Freebies:

free thru 9/30 Kindle

Another freebie that I did not get because I own the Paperback (my review here), but I highly recommend you get:

Book Mail: For review

Bought:

 

Other updates:

Obviously, a bunch of my library holds came in again this week. I am trying to read some authors that I have not read before that will be at the JustReads Rendezvous event. I don't know that I will get to all of them, especially the ones outside of my comfort zone (looking at you fantasy books), but we will see. I finished five books and DNFed one this week. My review for one will be up tomorrow.

What you might have missed on the blog this week:

Book Review: Specters in the Glass House by Jaime Jo Wright

Book Review: {Insta} Boyfriend by Jen Atkinson

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall 2024 Reading Options

Book Review: Be Concerned by Warren Wiersbe

Book Review: Sanctuary Buried by Lisa Phillips

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get over the cold or whatever it is that's going around. I had a few sniffles myself yesterday but it seems to have resolved itself. Keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Being sick is never fun. And I love the covers of both The Blue Cloak and Unbetrothed. Think I might have to add them to my TBR list. :D Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete