Tuesday, June 30, 2026

TTT-Most anticipated releases through October

Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic isMost Anticipated Books Releasing in the Second Half of 2026 . I have been so focused on reading the books I own, or are already on my TBR, that I haven't been following new releases as closely as I normally would. So, here are the few that I am super excited about. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten Tuesday-Most anticipated releases through October

July

Bookmarked for Love by Sarah Monzon-it's the third in the series. I have pre-ordered it and it will be here soon.
To Have and To Fold by Emma St. Clair-the last in the Sheet Cake romance series. I already have the ARC of it, but I am planning to purchase the paperback as soon as it releases (within the next few days!!!!)
The Bachelor Spy by Pepper Basham is the fifth (and I think final book) in her Freddie & Grace Mystery series.
August
Twilight Tactics by Lynette Eason is the first in her newest series.
Things We Cannot Keep by Amanda Cox. All her books are standalones. By the time this one releases I will have read her to zero! 
In A Word, Yes by Kit Tosello, this is her sophomore novel. I loved her first book, The Color of Home.
Fatal Finale by Nancy Mehl is the third in her The Erin Delaney Mystery series. I have not read the first two, yet, but I will be able to binge the whole series once this one releases!
Through the Valley by Patricia Johns is the third in her The Amish of Shepherd's Hill series. I have read and enjoyed the first two and look forward to the conclusion of the series.
I am sure there are books coming out in September that I will want to read, but none are currently on my radar.
October
The Resurrection of Evania James by Jaime Jo Wright. All of her books are standalone novels as well. I have read most of them, but haven't read her Love Inspired, or her young adult novel yet.
The Sisterhood of Unlikely Friends by Sara Brunsvold. All of her books are also standalone novels I have read and loved each one she has written.

Updated to add, I read 6/10 of my most anticipated releases from the beginning of the year.

And, LOOK, exactly 10 on my list this week. It wasn't intentional, but pretty perfect, LOL! What books might I have missed for my list? What are you most looking forward to over the next few months?

What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

40 comments:

  1. Fatal Finale has a cool cover.
    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have plenty to look forward to
    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes please, to all of the above!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, can't wait to see what you picked...and grow my TBR, LOL!

      Delete
  4. The sisterhood of Unlikely Friends seems like it has a lot of potential.

    My good list: https://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com/2026/06/ttt-anticipated-books-of-second-half-of.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, I really enjoy her books. Have a good week!

      Delete
  5. These look good. My list is mainly my Netgalley shelf 🤣

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bookmarked for Love looks so cute! I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.

    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/late-2026-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a nice line up. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the sound of July & August's book picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bookmarked For Love looks like the perfect book for us book lovers!! I hope you enjoy all of these when you get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know so many love Sarah's and Jaime's books! I'm sure they will be popular among many readers this week. Thanks so much for visiting my list, Cindy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riis, there is a reason so many love their books ;)

      Delete
  11. Definitely going to need the Pepper Basham book -- kind of kicking myself that I didn't think to add it to my TTT list this week too. And I will probably read the Jaime Jo Wright book eventually too, when I am in a brave mood. Her books are amazing, but they sometimes creep me out a little too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, I get it! I am fine with most of hers, but there are a few parts here and there...

      Delete
  12. Sara Brunsvold is such a great author! My TTT https://www.ihopeyoudanceinlife.com/2026/06/most-anticipated-books-releasing-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a solid list you have! I hope you enjoy them all upon release! And congrats on getting through 6/10 of your early 2026 list! Have a great rest of your week, Cindy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I REALLY need to read Amanda Cox already. Her books sound excellent. *Sigh* Same with Basham. *Sigh* So many books, so little time...

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I totally understand. I have a list of authors I want to try that I made in 2024...sigh.

      Delete
  15. I've seen Bookmarked for Love on a lot of lists! Are the first two books in the series good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them both! They both have great humor.

      Delete
  16. I love the title for The Sisterhood of the Unlikely Friends. It sounds like found family, and I love found families!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of good choices here, Cindy. I love Sara Brunsvold's books.

    ReplyDelete