Saturday, July 25, 2026

Stacking the Shelves #218 Sunday Post #215 Sunday Salon #209

Hey, my bookish friends!!  How are you all doing? I am doing okay. I did finally get my results from my Table Tilt Test. I do not have POTS, which is good news, but I do have vasovagal syncope (fainting disorder). Long story short, I am to do slow positional changes and avoid my triggers (easier said than done), but at least I know what it is and it is manageable. This weekend we are hoping to go on a few hikes, attend Church, and try and relax. What are you up to?

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

ARC: 

Library Treasures:

Bought: None

Book Mail: Gifted from Wren

It's the New Testament, tracing edition, you can trace the Scripture verses. I was super surprised when it arrived this week.

Birthday Gifts: From my son

 
A new Kindle fire from my husband.

Kindle Freebies: None

Other updates:

I finished five books this week. Several were on the shorter side, which allowed for so many books this week.

What you might have missed on the blog this week:

Book Review: Things Pondered by Beth Moore

Book Review: The Trauma Response by M. J. Padgett

TTT: Memorable Books

Book Review: The Grump's Bodyguard by Latisha Sexton

Book Review: The Overdue Kiss by Callie Thomas

Book Review: The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend! 

    Sunday Post

6 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your new e-reader! I wish you all the best with managing your fainting disorder as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you got some answers, Cindy - and that your condition is manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s nice that you now have answers and can try to avoid further episodes. It looks like you got some lovely gifts Cindy. Happy Birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday week!! I'm glad that you have some answers now. Eleanor's best friend was struggling similarly to you and the doctors were sure it was POTS, and thought the table test would confirm what they aleady knew. Turns out she doesn't have POTS and they're back to the drawing board.

    ReplyDelete