
ARC:

Library Treasures:

Bought: None
Book Mail: Gifted from Wren

It's the New Testament, tracing edition, you can trace the Scripture verses. I was super surprised when it arrived this week.
Birthday Gifts: From my son

Kindle Freebies: None
Other updates:
I finished five books this week. Several were on the shorter side, which allowed for so many books this week.
What you might have missed on the blog this week:
Book Review: Things Pondered by Beth Moore
Book Review: The Trauma Response by M. J. Padgett
TTT: Memorable Books
Book Review: The Grump's Bodyguard by Latisha Sexton
Book Review: The Overdue Kiss by Callie Thomas
Book Review: The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen
What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!

I hope you enjoy your new e-reader! I wish you all the best with managing your fainting disorder as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Keira! Have a good weekend!
DeleteI’m glad you got some answers, Cindy - and that your condition is manageable.
ReplyDeleteThanks Olivia!
DeleteIt’s nice that you now have answers and can try to avoid further episodes. It looks like you got some lovely gifts Cindy. Happy Birthday week!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jodie!
DeleteHappy happy birthday week!! I'm glad that you have some answers now. Eleanor's best friend was struggling similarly to you and the doctors were sure it was POTS, and thought the table test would confirm what they aleady knew. Turns out she doesn't have POTS and they're back to the drawing board.
ReplyDeleteSarah, oh no, that is AWFUL!! There are SO many things that cause the same symptoms, it is hard to get a proper diagnosis. I have had symptoms for 30 years, and finally have a diagnosis for this.
DeleteHurrah, glad you have some answers from your tests! While it's never great to get a diagnosis, it's better to have answers than none most of the time.
ReplyDeleteHope you manage to get some relaxing time this weekend! Feels like it's been all go for you for a while.
Thanks Nicky, it has been! I am hoping things will slow down.
DeleteCongrats on the new Kindle Fire - I hope you love it. Glad you got some answers at your appts, that is a great first step. Take it easy.
ReplyDeleteThanks Steph.
DeleteA new E-reader is great. Also, glad you have a diagnosis. Its not low blood pressure then....glad its not POTS, my cousin was diagnosed with that.
ReplyDeleteLots of good books for you this week.
Tina, I have had high blood pressure since my late 20s, controlled (mostly) by meds. I do get the low blood pressure drops, which is what triggers the fainting, but no, not POTS. I was surprised because I do have the symptoms for it, but thankful its not.
DeleteI'm glad they've diagnosed your condition and that it can be managed. And a new Kindle is always a cause for celebration:)). Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteHappy belated birthday! I'm glad you found out what is going on and wish you luck adjusting how you go about activities. I hope you found some nice hikes this weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen, we didn't end up hiking, but I did get in a few walks.
DeleteGlad it is not POTS and you can manage it. Hopefully better than you think. Your books have such fun colors this week!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa!
DeleteI'm so glad you got the results back from your test and know what you're dealing with now!
ReplyDeleteI, too, got a new Kindle from my husband for my birthday!
Karis, that's awesome, enjoy!
DeleteGlad you were able to get a diagnosis! Hope you have a good week.
ReplyDeleteThanks Bree!
DeleteOh, I hope that you are doing well. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my The Sunday Watch
The Surreal Movies and TV Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST MOVIE AND TV BLOG!
Thanks Ronyell, you as well!
DeleteOh my goodness! Is there anything you can do for that? My husband had one episode of that while driving which was scary - his seat belt pressed on it or something like that. For him it wasn't a regular syndrome like what you have though. Take care of yourself Cindy, and I hope you got out for a hike!
ReplyDeleteErin, no, I just have to manage my symptoms. I have had a few episodes while in the car/driving, and have had to quickly pull over! It is scary, but thankfully, I can tell when the symptoms are coming on, so I have a few seconds to get in a safe place. We were not able to hike, but I did do a walk.
DeleteHappy birthday, Cindy! Looks like you received some nice gifts. Glad to hear you know what is going on. That is helpful. Hope you enjoy reading on your new Kindle.
ReplyDeletehttps://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2026/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-mailbox_01367582537.html
Thanks Cheryl!
DeleteHappy birthday! And glad you now have some answers!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Thanks Marg!
DeleteI am glad you got some answers about your condition but sorry you have it! I hope you can continue to push for treatment to make you feel better :) and how sweet that your son gifted you with books you love, I think that is amazing! Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteThanks Shellie!
DeleteEnjoy your wonderful new Kindle Fire! I'm glad you had good heath news . I hope you are able to learn to successfully and quickly deal with your health issues.
ReplyDeleteThanks Deb!
DeleteThe Grump's Bodyguard sounds amusing. Happy birthday - sounds like a pretty good haul!
ReplyDeleteThanks Becki!
DeleteHappy belated birthday! I'm sorry to hear about the fainting disorder but hope it'll be manageable now that you know what it is.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lindsey!
Delete