Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday-Cover Love

Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas weekend! I did. I am now at my sister's house in TN, so not a lot of time to do a post. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is your favorite reads of 2021 and since I don't have a lot of time today, I will do that topic on Thursday. You can see all the details at That Artsy Reader Girl. Since I am also  participating in the Top 10 of 2021 hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads, I will do today's topic, which is cover love. The topic for Thursday is top reads of 2021, which is why I will do that one then 😀 You can see all the details at That Artsy Reader Girl. However, before I get into today's post I would love to take a minute to thank The Story Enthusiast and Ashley@therusticreadinggal for being Santa and sending me a book 😀 I was beyond thrilled to receive them!


What did you do for this week? Have you read any of these books? To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below. 

Click on the icon below to be taken to the hosts page!
#top10of2k21
 
                               #top10of2k21 topics

58 comments:

  1. These are all some great covers!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-10-best-books-i-read-in-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all some pretty covers! I especially love the one for The Paris Dressmaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these, but the covers are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such pretty covers! Plot Twist is one of my favorite reads this year. It was so much fun! And you're so welcome for the book. I loved being "Santa", lol. I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very pretty covers! I especially like the LOVE AND... ones.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! A lot of these look up my alley.

    Kate @ bitchbookshelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plot Twist has a great cover! (And a fun synopsis, too!)

    My TTT: https://bookwyrmknits.com/2021/12/28/top-ten-tuesday-best-books-i-read-in-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the bright colors of the covers though these are not the books I usually read.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely! The only one I've read is the Mistletoe Countess, but some of the others are on TBR. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are enjoying your visit with your sister! I can see why you chose these covers. They are all so pretty and comforting! I especially love the Tammy L. Gray covers. Although The Paris Dressmaker cover is probably my favorite of them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying my visit :) I would have a hard time picking my absolute favorite :)

      Delete
  11. So many lovely covers. I love The Paris Dressmaker cover and the Tammy L. Gray with the windmill on it is also a standout for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all these covers; I can't choose! Although Hooked On You immediately makes me want to go to there. Most of these titles are new to me but they all look fantastic, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paris Dressmaker is beautiful. Plot Twist looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the color palette of Gray's books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All gorgeous covers, I think The Paris Dressmaker is my favorite! Have fun in Tennessee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love and Little White Lie has such a neat cover!

    Hope you're having a great visit in TN.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to read A Perfect Amish Romance after loving A Christmas Courtship so much. Great list here and thanks for visiting my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, yes the whole series was awesome!

      Delete
  18. I want to read the Paris Dressmaker.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these covers! There is nothing like a cover to go with a great story. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your book covers are always so beautiful. Thanks for that.

    My TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many beautiful covers - I think The Paris Dressmake is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tammy's covers are swoony and lovely, and Bethany's is ALL KINDS OF CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely covers, I'm always tempted by anything with a beautiful dress on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Replies
    1. Lectrice, it was AMAZING!!!! Such a great book! 5 stars from me :)

      Delete