Sunday, July 23, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #80, Sunday Post #77, Sunday Salon #71

Hey bookish friends! How are you all doing? I am doing good. Yesterday I was in the car all day, I am visiting my sister in Tennessee. I will be here until Friday, not sure how much time I will have for blogging, but will do my best to visit each one of you this week.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None.

Library: None.

Kindle Freebies: 

Book Mail: None.

Bought: Thrift find this week

Other updates:

I finished 4 books this week. One was a reread for my book club and one was an audiobook, where I had previously read the book.

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: Rhythms of Renewal

Book Review: The Best Summer of Our Lives

Top Ten Tuesday-One Word Book Titles

45 Favorite Books

How Sweet It Is Book Review + Giveaway

First Line Friday #96-Cold Pursuit

Reread-Daddy-Long-Legs This was our book club pick and everyone loved it!

Audio review: Merritt and Her Childhood Crush Loved it

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

22 comments:

  1. Four books is fantastic. Happy reading.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your week with your sister! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lark, I spent the afternoon in the pool, so it was a great start!

      Delete
  3. Hope you enjoy your visit! I didn't end up adding anything to my shelves this week because it was such a busy one 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time with your sister! I just returned from spending time with my sister.

    I hope you get a chance to read Inspired. Here's a link to my review of it, if you are interested: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3074995387

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are having a great trip and visit! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your vacation and time with your sister and have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie, getting lots of pool time and time with my niece.

      Delete
  7. I just saw INSPIRED on another bloggers page today. Guess it is a sign. I need to find it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Daddy-Long Legs is a book I haven't read since childhood. It was so good I need to read it again. Was there a sequel to it?? Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is a sequel, it's called The Enemy. Thanks.

      Delete
  9. Cool! I finish 3 books last week. I wish I'm as diligent as you are in posting my updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lux, I work hard at it, LOL! Yay for three books as well!! I hope you have a great week!

      Delete