Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-Recent additions to my TBR

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Ten Most Recent Books I Did Not Finish. I would not normally put my DNF books on my blog, so I am going to skip this topic. Instead I will do the last ten books I added to my "Want to read" list on Goodreads. Most of them are books that haven't been released yet. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today.

 


One of these are not like the others 😂 The Bronze Bow is our next book club pick.

What did you do this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below. 

17 comments:

  1. I don't like posting about books I DNFed either. And that Witemeyer book If the Boot Fits looks really cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a novel by Karen in YEARS, but her covers and book titles are always so cute and whimsical. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, i have not read anything by Karen in years either, but this one does rate very high on my favorites.

      Delete
  3. I don't have a lot of DNF books so I did a few of them, as well as books that have been hyped that I probably won't read. My reasons are varied, but usually the language, length of the book, or topics/genres that I am not interested in. I hope you enjoy all these new books, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla, my reasons are similar to yours as well. I hope I will too :)

      Delete
  4. I love that cover of The Lies We Believe. Makes me want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember thinking, years ago, that I needed to read The Bronze Bow. But I don't remember why. Why did you add it to your list now? What brought it to mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, it is our book club pick for August. One of the ladies picked it :) I know my kids read it but I can't remember if I read it with them or not.

      Delete
  6. I skipped to topic today, too. It just feels too negative. Your books all look like heartwarming reads. I hope you enjoy them!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a similar topic to you, Books I Recently Added To My Bookshelves, which I guess is basically pretty much the same thing as adding them to my TBR!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/07/25/top-ten-tuesday-430/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoy reading these when you get to them!

    Here's my TTT list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did not want to list the books I DNFed either. I read The Bronze Bow in 2009 and my review is here, if you are interested: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/64823814.

    ReplyDelete