Saturday, October 28, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #93, Sunday Post #90, Sunday Salon #84

Hey bookish friends! How are you all doing? Any plans for the weekend? My coughing crud from last week ended up being bronchitis, so I have been trying to take it easy this past week, and I am still recovering. I have a job interview this morning, and we are celebrating my daughter's 21st birthday this afternoon. Other than that, I hope to read and relax this weekend.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library: We are still on a break!

Kindle Freebies: None

Book Mail: None

Bought: None

Other updates:

I finished 4 books this week, I still need to write the review for one of them. Not much else going on here.

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: The Legacy of Longdale Manor

Top Ten Tuesday-Let's Party!

Book Review: Dedicated to the One I Love

Book Review: Two Reasons to Run

First Line Friday #109-Into The Fire

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

24 comments:

  1. Bronchitis is no fun! Hope you're feeling better. And good luck on your job interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the interview.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon and good luck with getting the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon! Doing a job interview while sick would be awful. Happy birthday to your daughter, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better soon and that the interview went well, in spite of the bronchitis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your daughter! I hope you feel better soon and the interview goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many happy returns to your daughter - and I'm so sorry you're enduring bronchitis. It's such a draining illness. Best of luck with the interview and I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear. Bronchitis is awful. Sending good thoughts and prayers for your job interview. No library books? I just couldn't do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, LOL, I HAD to if I wanted to finish my challenges. I am going to HAVE to do less challenges next year so I have TONS of room for mood reading and library books :)

      Delete
  9. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. And good luck on your interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are feeling better. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your daughter, and good luck with the interview! My wife has been sick so it's relaxation this weekend here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how anyone can read more then one book a week. That takes skill. I just finish reading Sabriel by Garth Nix.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete