Saturday, June 8, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #123, Sunday Post #120, Sunday Salon #114

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? We got back from NC on Monday evening, and back to work on Tuesday. It was a long week and I am glad it's the weekend. This is the first Saturday I have had off in forever. I was trying to get a few things done, but I feel like I am coming down with something, so going to take it easy the rest of the day.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None.

Library Treasures:

Kindle Freebies: None

Book Mail: For Review

Bought: 

Other updates:

My reading and blogging are still quite sporadic, but I am hoping to get back on my regular schedule. I finished two books this week and need to write the review for one of them.

What you might have missed on the blog this week:

Book Review: Rematch by Erynn Magnum

Book Review: Match Point by Erynn Magnum

May 2024 Reading Wrap Up

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

23 comments:

  1. Coming back from a trip can really leave you tired! I hope you get. your energy back.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling 100% soon. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having some down time after your trip. And you're reading some good books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be ionterested to know what you make of the Feeling Younger book. Look forward to the review...#StackingtheShelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love travelling but it is always good to get home too!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marg, same! Although, the older I get the less motivated I am to travel, LOL!

      Delete
  6. The older I get, the longer it takes me to recover from a trip. I hope you get a chance to rest and relax this weekend.

    And I'm always interested in aging gracefully. I look forward to seeing what you might with us from that book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I have already read 12 Ways to Age Gracefully and highly recommend it. I agree, it does take much longer to recover from travel than it used to.

      Delete
  7. A trip can really wipe you out! It is funny how that happens, but it does. I always come home exhausted needing a vacation from my vacation. Rest and take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love going barefoot too.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is it with getting sick after a trip! Seems to happen all the time lately... hope you manage to avoid it this time! Glad you had Saturday off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoAnn, I think it just runs our immune system down.

      Delete
  10. Sometimes when I think I'm coming down with something, I wake up the next day and it is GONE. I hope that's the case for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stevie Hates Shoes looks adorable. Hope you enjoy your reading week.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2024/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-june-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shoes are viewed as a necessarily evil by a couple people in my house, so I imagine Stevie would be in good company here. I hope you have a wonderful week, Cindy! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete