Saturday, July 13, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #128, Sunday Post #125, Sunday Salon #119

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? I am exhausted (so what else is new 😂). I hope to do some work this morning, then rest, read, blog, and crochet for the rest of the day and after church tomorrow. Fingers crossed that everything goes according to the plan.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library Treasures:

  

Kindle Freebies: None

Ebook: (for review)

Book Mail: 

won in a giveaway, but had already been selected for an ARC so also have ecopy, much prefer the paperback 😀
On a review tour for this one as well
Bought: None

Other updates:

I finished three books this week and am caught up on reviews.

I updated my personal blog as well for those we are interested: Share Four Somethings June 2024

What you might have missed on the blog this week:

Book Review: Gia and the Blast From the Past by Becky Doughty

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Single Word Titles

Book Review: Secondary Target by Angela Carlisle

Book Review: The Reconciliation by Susan Lantz Simpson

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

36 comments:

  1. Wishing you a relaxing weekend! With lots of time to read and crochet. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lark, today went sideways, but here's hoping for tomorrow, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Have a good Sunday and take it easy!
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes to plan and you have a nice rest of the weekend. A good looking list of books. I particularly like the look of The Party Planning Committee.

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/07/13/stacking-the-shelves-library-loot-25/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed that you do get to rest, read, blog, and crochet today! I keep forgetting you have a second blog! Lemme hop over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jinjer, the morning was slightly derailed but I am hopeful for this afternoon :)

      Delete
  5. Hope you manage to rest up! Running on empty's no good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you to have completed three books this week and to be caught up on reviews!

    I do hope you are able to get some good solid rest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your books, I read a Nancy Mehl book before and enjoyed it. Resting, blogging, reading and crocheting sounds like the perfect way to spend a Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree :) Glad you enjoyed Nancy Mehl before, I love quite a few of her series :)

      Delete
  8. Cold Vengeance looks like one I would enjoy too.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, I really enjoy her books, they are so good!

      Delete
  9. Sorry you're exhausted. Life does that a lot, doesn't it? I hope you got a chance to rest and crochet yesterday and today. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni, it's a whole health thing and it is a work in progress. But, yes, it does happen a lot! Have a great week!

      Delete
  10. I love when I’m caught up on reviews! Have a great week Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had a great reading week. I hope you were able to relax this weekend. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Party Planning Committee has a very funny cover! It looks interesting. I hope you have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that is the hardest part about getting older--pack of energy. All your books sound great this week. Hope you enjoy them.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2024/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-july-15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl! I have had quite a few health related things which is why I struggle with energy, but I have been working with a functional medicine doctor to get me back on the right track :)

      Delete
  14. I never circled back and checked out your TTT of One-Word book titles. I will head over and take a look now.! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm exhausted too. I hope you were able to have a relaxing Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you enjoyed a restful Sunday, and can relax a bit more this week as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, for the most part it was restful, and I do plan to find pockets of time this week to rest :)

      Delete
  17. Enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete