Saturday, August 3, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #131, Sunday Post #128, Sunday Salon #122

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? Things are starting to slow down for our business, which means I have started catching up on things! This morning I hope to finish a project, then spend most of the weekend watching Olympics, reading, blogging, and relaxing.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library Treasures: None

Kindle Freebies: None

Ebook: None

Book Mail: None

Bought:

Brewin' Up Love by Kaci Lane

Other updates:

I feel like it was a pretty good reading week and it was a great blogging week. It's the first time in quite a while that I posted every day. I finished 5 books this week (one was a children's book) and DNF'd one.

What you might have missed on the blog this week:

Book Review: One More Song by Annah Conwell

Book Review: Home Town Melody by Milla Holt

Top Ten Tuesday: My Most Read Authors

Book Review: Guess Who Is In God's Family + Giveaway by Karen Ferguson

Book Review: Love Gone Wild by Amy Matayo

July 2024 Reading Wrap Up

Book Review: Beauty and the Beach by Gracie Ruth Mitchell

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

30 comments:

  1. I keep thinkning I might participate in Top Ten Tuesday but the commitment often makes me hold back on that. Great list of books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, I get it, I have dropped several memes that I used to do. I now only regularly do two, when I started blogging I did four or five a week.

      Delete
  2. Olympics. Reading. Blogging. Relaxing. Sounds just like my life… have a good week.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a good reading/blogging week! Hope you manage to fit in plenty of reading over the weekend, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you finally get to play catch up and I hope you get to do all the relaxing things you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to do some catching up. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m glad you’re able to watch the Olympics too Cindy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauty and the Beach is on my TBR. I'm glad to know it's on Hoopla! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely hope that you have been able to catch up enough so that you can spend the weekend doing all the things you love, Cindy. Fingers crossed for you.

    And---wow---you posted every day! I've never done that in all the years I've blogged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I used to do it all the time when I first started, trying to generate traffic! Now, I just don't have time to do it, but if I have stuff to post, then I will.

      Delete
  9. I am glad to hear that you have a bit more time for the fun things you want to do! We have been watching the Olympics here and there as well, mainly gymnastics. Wyatt loves watching Simone Biles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, congrats on posting every day this week! I haven't been posting much at all these last month and a half, but I'm trying to get back to it. Hope you have another great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you've had a more relaxing weekend! I've been watching the Olympics, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, there are so many interesting things to watch!

      Delete
  12. I'm glad things are slowing down a bit so you can relax more. I hope you've enjoyed your weekend and I hope you have a great week!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on posting every day! That can be hard to do. Brewing Up Love sounds cute. Hope you have a nice week.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2024/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-aug-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a great reading week. It's always fun to see what people are reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I agree! I have found many new (to me) authors through blog hopping!

      Delete
  15. Congrats on posting each day. That's a big time commitment. I am trying to be more consistent with that too. It's good to see that you had a good reading week. Here's to the upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete