Friday, August 2, 2024

July 2024 Reading Wrap Up

I am not sure how July is over already. It was a busy month but I feel like I still got a decent amount of reading in. Let's see what the month actually looks like. I read 17 books and DNF'd one (which is the exact same as June 😮, although I had more novella's in July). Click on the cover of the book if you are interested in the review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
 

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
 

3⭐⭐⭐ 

 
 
 

Updates on my 2024 Tracking:

Goodreads: 127/200

Books from my physical bookshelves read: 18 (1 in Jul)

Kindle books that I own: 18 (1 in Jul)

Books read from library: 30 (3 in Jul)

Hoopla (library): 19 (3 in Jul)

Bought: 3

Free Kindle Books added: 0

ARCs Read: 21 (5 in July)

Series completed: 10 (2 in Jul)

Kindle Unlimited read:12 (0 in Jul)

Won: 1

Well, I overdid it with the ARC's sign-up, 5 was too many for one month and I need to cut back. I really do want to read more of what I own...yet, here I am, with still more on my shelves than I think I should have unread.   

4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to read more books I own too but new (to me) books are just too tempting! 😂 Glad you had a great reading month in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also not sure how July is over already. It's crazy. It flew by. I'm glad you read so many great books this month. :D I hope your August is a great one!

    ReplyDelete