Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-My most read authors

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Books I Wish Had More/Less [Insert Your Concept Here]. These topics are hard for me, so I am going to go a different route. Today I am going to highlight some of the authors I have read the most (I don't know who originally did this topic, but thanks for the suggestion!) Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today.

Tenish Authors I have read the most:

Karen Kingsbury 23+

Colleen Coble-22
Amy Clipston-17
Lynette Eason-15
Rachel Hauck-19
Shelley Shepard Gray-19
Denise Hunter-24
Kim Vogel Sawyer-19
Suzanne Woods Fisher-21
Emma St. Clair-19
Jen Turano-18
Making this list was surprising! Some authors I have read all of their works and some I haven't. There are also a few authors I have finished all their books, but they haven't written 15, so they didn't make this list. Most of these authors I still read books by, and most if not all are still writing!

Who is an author you have read the most books by? What topic did you go with today? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

24 comments:

  1. I just heard of Denise Hunter. I’m going to give her books a read.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regine, I have loved her books for years! I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  2. It’s so nice to find prolific authors that you enjoy!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't figure out anything to do with this week's TTT. I wish I'd thought of your idea. It's a good one. Though I'm not sure I'd be able to count of the books I'd read by so many authors that easily. I'm just not that organized. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, GOODREADS saved me, LOL! I know not all the books I have read are on there, but the last 4ish years are...

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these authors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have authors you've read over 15 books by! It's definitely something special to find an author you've read and loved so many books by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing all these authors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great topic, my most read author is probably Agatha Christie. I have Royally (Re)Arranged on my TBR, I hope to get to it his year.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/authors-take-notes-ten-things-i-want-more-of/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, yes, Agatha Christie is another great writer. I have read quite a few of hers, but it was before I was tracking all my reading.

      Delete
  8. I think Denise Hunter is one of my top read authors as well, Cindy. Some great choices here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Emma St. Clair and Denise Hunter. Such great storytellers!
    Great list, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love figuring out which authors I've read the most of. If I count rereads, it's JK Rowling. If I don't, then it's Mary Higgins Clark. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a ton of Mary Higgins Clark back in the day, but I don't have them on my Goodreads page, which is what I was going off of.

      Delete
  11. I think the author I've read the most is Stephen King but it's only because he's so prolific and varied with lots of standalones. I find it hard to follow long-running series because it was difficult to find all those books and read them in order when I was growing up. I'm not very familiar with the authors you featured but they must be good for you to read so much of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haze, I don't tend to read long-running series either, but will read ones with three books in them, LOL! Some of these authors only write stand-alone novels, none of them have long series. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  12. I recognize some of these authors from back in the day of my reading history. Denise Hunter and Colleen Coble were favorites, and while I didn't LOVE her novels, I did read a handful of Karen's too, including her 9/11 dramas. Thanks a bunch for visiting my list last week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I loved Karen's for a while (the Bailey Series) but after a while they started to sound alike.

      Delete