Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-Books I think involve food

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Books Involving Food (That are Not Cookbooks) (Submitted by Cathy @ WhatCathyReadNext and Hopewell’s Public Library of Life) I am tweaking the topic just a little bit to books I think involve food (because I have not read these so I don't know for sure). Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today.  

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I think involve food

 
 
 
 
 

What topic did you go with today? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

25 comments:

  1. I’m loving these covers.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at your title. "Books I think involve food." Why? Because that would be me. I had a hard time thinking of ten book that mentioned food because apparently I have a hard time remembering more than the basic details of books. If food was mentioned, and it wasn't a main deal, ot just slipped right past me.

    Food in Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, exactly, LOL! But, I haven't actually read any of these, although I own most if not all in physical or Kindle format. Someday...

      Delete
  3. The Sticky Buns Challenge sounds cute.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You came up with a great list. And I'm sure they all have food in them some way or the other.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/foodies-in-books-ten-books-featuring-food/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! The Sticky Bun Challenge especially has got me cackling! The title, the cover, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! All of these books look interesting! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look good. The Sticky Buns Challenge looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard those Valerie Comer books are pretty good! I haven't heard of the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I don't think I've read any of hers yet...

      Delete
  9. I did always think those books by Valerie looks really sweet. The titles and colors are just so sweet. And Carla's book sounds really interesting too! It's been a while since I read anything by her. :) Thanks a bunch for visiting my website today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not read any of these, but I'm pretty sure they all involve food, too. I especially like the Sticky Bun Challenge book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am curious about the Sticky Buns Challenge book now! The cover is certainly...unexpected!

    ReplyDelete