Hey, my bookish friends!! How are you all doing? We enjoyed our visit to NC last weekend, it was nice to see my in-laws. There were some stressors (who is surprised?), but overall it was good. I had a neurologist visit on Thursday and we made a plan for the migraines I have been having, and I am hopeful it will help. I liked the doctor as well. My husband's van is on it's last leg, so we are car shopping today (Saturday). I need a car with all wheel drive for the weather we have here, and my commute to work, so I will get the new to us vehicle, and my husband will get mine. We are house hunting on Monday. We are more than ready to be out of our rental, and hope to find something before December. What are your plans for the weekend? Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.
Library Treasures:
Bought: None
Book Mail: None
Kindle Freebies: None
Other updates:
With our travels last weekend, I only finished three books this past week. I decided not to carry on with one of the series I was reading, so that knocked two more books off the TBR (progress is progress, LOL).
What you might have missed on the blog this week:
August Reading Wrap Up 2026
TTT: F is for fantastic favorites
Book Review: The Escape Plan by Katie Bailey
Book Review: A Confirmed Rake by Martha Keyes
Art of Writing 2026 Tour
What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment