Monday, August 31, 2026

August Reading Wrap Up 2026

August was a blur. It was busy and I can't quite remember most of what I did, LOL. I did a lot of walking, so I finished more audiobooks than I normally would. I feel like I got a lot of reading in this month. So, lets see what I actually did. I finished 24 books, and I had one DNF and one 2-star read. Overall, I was disappointed in quite a few books that I read, which doesn't normally happen. Click on the cover of the book if you are interested in reading my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
 
 
 
 
 
3⭐⭐⭐

 
 
 
 

Updates on my 2026 Tracking (goals):

Goodreads: 167/200 

Books from my physical bookshelves read: 45/50 (8 in Aug.)

Physical NONfiction read: 10/6 (2 in Aug)

Kindle books that I own: 7/5 (1 in Aug.)

Kindle Unlimited read: 24/12 (3 in Aug)

Books read from library: 26 (3 in Aug)

Hoopla (library): 29 (4 in Aug)

Bought: 2

Free Kindle Books added: 0 

ARCs Read: 1

Series completed: 20 (3 in Aug.)

Won/Gifted (received in this month): 3

Books added to the virtual TBR: 15 played catchup again with all the ones I had recently learned about

I read the entire Maya Davis series this month, all 5 books, starting with Cool Beans. I loved it. Looking over what I read this month, I think I need to have a wider variety in September, LOL! How was your month of reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment