Tuesday, September 1, 2026

TTT-F is for fantastic favorites

Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic isBooks With Nationalities In The Title (e.g. The French Lieutenant’s Woman, Mexican Gothic, An American Marriage, etc.) (submitted by Cathy @WhatCathyReadNext). I tried to do this but I don't read many books with Nationalities in the title. I found three. So, instead, I am going to go a different route.  I am going to continue with the alphabet and I am up to "F." I picked ten of my favorites that started with F and for me all were 5-star reads. A  B, C, D, and E. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten Tuesday- F is for fantastic favorites

Fights of Fancy by Jen Turano 
Fire Storm by Nancy Mehl 
Fragments of Fear by Carrie Stuart Parks
Facing the Dawn by Cynthia Ruchti
Falling for Your Best Friend's Twin by Emma St. Clair
Firefly Diaries by C. C. Warrens
Fatal Witness by Patricia Bradley
First Love, Second Draft by Becca Kinzer
A Flicker of Light by Katie Powner
The Fall Back Plan by Melanie Jacobson

Have you read any of these?
What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment