Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Books With Nationalities In The Title (e.g. The French Lieutenant’s Woman, Mexican Gothic, An American Marriage, etc.) (submitted by Cathy @WhatCathyReadNext). I tried to do this but I don't read many books with Nationalities in the title. I found three. So, instead, I am going to go a different route. I am going to continue with the alphabet and I am up to "F." I picked ten of my favorites that started with F and for me all were 5-star reads. A B, C, D, and E. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today.
Top Ten Tuesday- F is for fantastic favorites











Love that you combined the alphabet challenge with Favorites! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lindsey!
Deleteso many of my faves on this list too! :)
ReplyDeleteCarrie, so many good books :)
DeleteYay for the alphabet theme!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lydia!
DeleteGreat list for of "F" titles!
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for this week: https://readbakecreate.com/books-with-real-place-names-in-the-title/
Thanks Pam!
DeleteI have several of these on my own TBR but have to read to them. Nice twist on the prompt as well!
ReplyDeleteMy Post:
https://thegentlechapter.blog/2026/09/01/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-nationalities-in-the-title/
Thanks Ashley!
DeleteI don't read much romance, but I do like Melanie Jacobson. She writes great banter!
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
Susan, she does.
DeleteI see you took a hard pass on nationalities. You go girl!
ReplyDeleteAnne, not intentionally, I just don't read many books with nationalities in the title.
DeleteI have read some of these authors and recognize nearly all of them. Thanks so much for visiting my list today. I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteRissi, thanks for stopping by.
DeleteI haven't read any of these.. they look good.
ReplyDeleteThanks Hena.
Deleteoh Fun!
ReplyDeleteThe last one I read that would fit here is Fortunately the Milk, by Neil Gaiman
Thanks, Emma.
DeleteOo the Fall Back Plan looks cute!!
ReplyDeleteErin, it was :)
DeleteI was so tempted to go with the alphabetical challenge too since this was such a challenging prompt but I did end up finding some books that fit the topic so yayyy! My alphabetical challenge is going a bit slow though! Love the ones you chose for your list, especially the romance ones, they look fun!
ReplyDeleteHaze, I started this early last year, so mine is going slow as well, LOL! I did try to stick to the topic, but a list of two isn't quite enough, LOL!
DeleteYou’ve got some intriguing mystery titles, I’m going to have to check out. Nice to get a line on 5 star reads!
ReplyDeleteOlivia, my first love used to be Suspense, but I have stepped back a bit from it. More from stress and lighter reads than anything else.
Delete